Part 1: Riding the Highway

— 2 days later —-

Val's P.O.V.

Ever since the interrogation, I haven't seen Dante, he's been in his office in the day, and I only see him briefly when he comes into bed at night. Today's the same. He got up early and went straight to his office with Enzo. I know he's talking about Jamaica, and he doesn't want to worry me about it. I spend most of my time with Cenia.

"You should get him out that office," Cenia says after our little conversation of how hot Johnny Depp is, and I nod. Looking at the clock, it was 14.00pm. I knew I needed him out of that office. Mainly because I wanted to see him. So badly. Distance does make the heart grow fonder, even if he is down the hall. I had an idea to get him out there.

"I know. I think I'll phone Romano back and see if my baby is ready" I smile, and Cenia nods and lets me phone Romano. Romano texted me earlier saying he was in town for a week from Spain, hearing from Tia Paula that I was in Italy. We chatted for a good hour, I couldn't help but tell him about Dante, and he was shocked to know he was Mr Lombardi. Oh, I haven't seen my non-blooded uncle in so long. I clicked his name on my phone, and it instantly started to ring. Romano answered with a hello.

"Hey, Romano. Are the bikes ready?" I ask him with a hopeful smile.

"They sure are", he laughs through the phone, and I squeal in excitement. Dante will eat my heart out or eat me out.

"I'll be there soon" I smile, and we hang up.

"Go get him. Oh, and Use protection" Cenia winks, and I hit her shoulder. I leave our room and walk down to the brown wooded door with a lion on it which signifies that it's Dante's office; I knock on the door and walk in see him sitting in his seat at his desk and Enzo chatting about Jamaica. He noticed me but continued to speak.

"Have you got the hotel booked?" Dante asks Enzo; he nods, and that's when I jump into the conversation

"Hey, Enzo, can I talk to Dante for 2 minutes?" I smile, and Enzo nods, getting up from his seat and leaving. I walk over, climbing onto Dante's lap.

"Hello Amore, I miss you," he says, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Take a break; you're stressing yourself out. I also promised a date, and it just so happens that I have the perfect one" I smile, looking up into his crystal eyes.

"Is that so?" he says, kissing my neck.

"Yes, now go get ready" I smile, and I get off his lap. He pouts instantly.

"What?" I question, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Where's my kiss?" He says, looking upset. I shook my head, walking back up and standing in front of him; he stood up and pushed me to the desk. I look up to his eyes and flicker down to his plump lips. He lifts me up onto the desk. I lean up softly, kissing his lips which he devours into his own, and it gets slightly out of hand. I push him back, getting off the desk and pushing him into his seat.

"You better be ready, Mr Lombardi", I say, walking to the door and leaving. I ponder downstairs to the living room, where I see Enzo, Sitting on one of the pearly white couches. I plopped down onto the couch.

"How's he been?" I ask, and Enzo sighs.

"Stressed. He just wants to get this sorted" He smiles lightly.

"I'll help him take his mind off it" I smile, and he smirks. Looking at me and wiggling his blonde eyebrows.

"Not that way. Here text me the details, and I will sort everything" I smile, and he sighs.