Part 1: Bachelorette

- 2 months later -

Val's P.O.V.

It has been a crazy couple of months; Elena had her gorgeous baby boy Lorenzo Michael Gordiano. The twins are now 4 months. They have grown so much. Each day I see them grow, and I try to savour every moment.

Dante is now as energised as the battery bunny. He has loved the fact that he can have his own way with me again. Trust me, our wedding night will be my turn. Today's the day of my bachelorette. Tomorrow will be when I eventually get to marry the love of my life.

"I've just put the boys down" I smile at Cami; she's on her phone, She smiles back as I walk to the closet, and I take off my top, as I start to get ready for my bachelorette party tonight, but suddenly someone barges into my room.

"VAL, HIDE NOW" Cami shouts, and I do as she says, and I hide. I hear a ruckus outside my closet door, and I know exactly who it is. I roll my eyes and slightly laugh at his drunken state.

"Valentina, w-where are youuuuuu??" Dante slurs.

"You cannot see her; it's bad luck. Now get out before I get Madre," Cami shouts at him, which makes me giggle, I couldn't see his face, but I bet it's looking like a lost puppy. Finally coming out when Cami gives the all-clear.

"Will this suffice??" I asked, showing her my dress. She looks at me with wide eyes. (Val's dress below)

 (Val's dress below)

"Wow. My sister-in-law looks AMAZING," she winks, smiling wildly, making butterflies erupt from my stomach, making me excited for tonight.

"Thank you, and you look amazing too. I'm surprised Dante hasn't killed you for what you're wearing" I smirk as she turns around, revealing her outfit for tonight. (Camilla's dress below)

"He went to, but Madre stopped him" she laughs; she knows she'll get away with anything if Dantes mom approves of whatever Dante doesn't approve of

"He went to, but Madre stopped him" she laughs; she knows she'll get away with anything if Dantes mom approves of whatever Dante doesn't approve of. We did our make up and hair until Cami receives a text from the girls.

"The girls are waiting. Let's go" She smiles, and we head down to get the girls, and there was Cenia, Lucia, Caia, and Elena dressed amazingly and their hair all done so beautifully.