Part 1: Who am I?

-2 weeks later-

Val's P.O.V

I woke up seeing that the doctor had left me, he kept visiting every day for the past week, but my mind kept flashing to the gorgeous face I fell in love with.

Diego.

I miss him. My heart glows as I think of him. I don't know why though, it feels wrong to think about him that way, but my head says otherwise, and my heart says differently. I don't understand why these people are keeping me here. Maybe I could try and escape but a blonde-haired girl. I think her name is Cenia? Keeps being around me with two baby boys, which she makes me hold every now and then. A knock comes at the door, and I sit up, ready to see the blonde-haired girl again. But instead, a beautiful brown-haired woman comes into view. She holds a baby boy.

"Hi, Val?" She says, and I look at her confused. Am I supposed to know her?

"I'm Elena, your cousin," the girl says, her eyes are green with brown specks.

"Who's this?" I asked, pointing to the baby. She smiles before sitting down next to me on the bed, and she hands me the baby.

"This is Lorenzo, your second cousin," Elena says, and I look confused. This is all so much to remember. Apparently, Cenia is my sister, but I can't remember things from when we were little, she tells me stories, and I can't remember any of them.

"Can I ask something?" I ask, and Elena smiles intensely.

"Yes, yes, of course, I'm glad you asked," she says, and I look down at the little baby boy as he sleeps.

"Who's the man? With the tattoos, he says I'm his wife?" I ask, looking down, holding the baby Securely.

Elena huffs, looking around the room and back to my eyes. The man with tattoos hasn't been back to see me, and I guess I'm grateful because I don't know what he might do to me.

"That's Dante, he is your husband, and he misses you greatly, but he's giving you space", Elena answers and I nod in sync. The babies, my sons? Everything just doesn't make sense.

"Val, it's okay," Elena says, taking The baby from me as I pull at my hair in frustration.

"Val, calm," Elena says, trying to soothe me, but it doesn't work at all, and I just want to run. Find Diego and see if he can make sense of this all.

"I don't know you. Nothing makes sense!" I yell, making the baby cry, and Elena quickly leaves the room as I weep into my hands. Soon enough, the tattooed man comes in, and I'm scared as I lean against the headboard.

"Val, you can't shout at your family, I know you can't remember, but it's wrong," he says, and I nod my head shakily. He walks up to me pulling the covers off me, and pulls me up to stand. I shiver at his touch; It feels good? Weirdly.

"Valentina, what do you remember?" He asks, pulling me into his chest. His hands wrapped around my wrist that he held up against my chest.

"I-I re-remember Diego, we are together, he loves me?" I said more as a question to him. I see the rings on my finger, looking at the one on his finger too. I look up to his blue eyes clouded with jealousy and hurt? He's upset.

"What else?" he asks in a monotone voice. His jaw clenched. I want to touch it. Which is what I do, my fingertips grazing his jaw, and he flinched away.

"Don't touch me when all you remember is that bastard that hurt you, Val, and you don't even know it!!" He shouts, spitting at me, he's angry and upset, a tear falling from his face, and I know he is lashing out of misery. I step back away from him, but he pulls me back in.