Part 1: Suduction

-2 weeks later -

Val's P.O.V.

God, being a parent is stressful. I don't know how Mateo does it, but it's hard work. I don't think I have had a proper sleepover the nine months of being pregnant, but it's worth seeing them grow and just being a parent in general. I wouldn't change it for anything. I just put the twins to bed, and to say they looked peaceful and adorable would be an understatement. I felt large warm hands slide onto my waist and ahead on my shoulder. I immediately knew it was Dante; of course, it was him.

"They're so cute. We did good, amore" he smiles, and I giggle. We did do good; The babies are sweet and innocent. The whole family can't get enough of them. Well, Dante's mother, Eleanore, can't get enough of them.

"We sure did", I smile, looking at the two cribs with sleeping children. I lean into his warmth, and I close my eyes and sigh.

"I want another one", he whispers, and I immediately open my eyes to look at him. Am I fuck going through that pain again anytime soon.

"You're joking? I just birthed twins," I chuckle. Motioning to our two boys isn't that enough right now?

"No, I want more" he smiled innocently, and I chuckled. MORE!. He's insane.

"We do not have any more children until after the wedding" I smile, picking up fallen nappies, and he stands there rubbing his chin.

"That means baby-making as well. I'm still recovering," I said, folding the baby clothes. He shrugs and throws me over his shoulders. I go to scream but realise I will wake the twins up if I do.

"Dante, put me down," I say, hitting his back and wiggling my legs.

"But think Val, if we start just now, you will get used to me fucking you senseless again, and then you will be begging for more, and that will eventually lead us to child 3" he chuckles, and I smack his ass and he groans. He's delusional.

"Not happening, Lombardi," I say, and he chuckles. He can think again if he thinks he is fucking another baby Lombardi into me. We arrive at the room, and he throws me on the bed. He immediately starts to attack my neck with kisses. I hold back my moan because if I did that, he wouldn't stop. So I pushed him off me.

"If you don't stop right now. You can forget the wedding and the sex," I say sternly and look at him, challenging him to go against what I said. I could see the cogs slowly turning, and he looked at me wide-eyed.

"You wouldn't?" he says, shocked, and I chuckle, nodding my head.

"I'm serious. So take your horny ass to the cold shower," I say, looking at him, and before he could say anything, I pointed to the shower, and he walked into the bathroom. I picked up the book that I was reading, getting to a good bit, and after a few minutes, he opened the door and walked out. I look up from my book, and I see him naked.

"Dante, that will not work", I snorted, trying not to laugh at his tactics. He huffs and goes back into the bathroom. I don't think he will stop trying. He comes out dressed and slips into bed beside me. I put down my book and snuggled into him, just as I was about to fall asleep. I slowly felt his hands travel up my thigh. That won't work.

"Hands off," I say, and he huffs again and then sleeps consumes me.

- Next Morning-

I wake up to an empty bed. Dante must be away to work. Which is good as I know he wants to try again, I don't feel ready for all that right now, but I don't want to seem like that couple that stops having sex after kids. Though I doubt that very much. I huff as I grab my book, and I start to read. After 10 minutes of reading, the door opens and in walks Dante with a breakfast tray. Okay, he is obviously still trying to make me break. Two can play at this game.