Part 1: Time Fly's by

2 years later-

Val P.O.V.

"Happy Birthday dear Marco and Ricardo! Happy birthday to you!"

everyone clapped as Marco and Ricardo blew out their candles with a larger candle in the middle of the two cakes, saying the number three, three years old now; I can't believe it.

Since the birth of the twin girls, Sofia and Sara, I got pregnant again with my little baby boy Xavier Alessandro Lombardi. He was born about a year ago; Sofia and Sara are now 2 years old. Dante still wants more kids, I've laughed at him, thinking that he is joking, but he won't be coming to me for sex anytime soon. However, I love that my kids are at least one year apart.

"What did you wish for, Ricardo," I ask my now 3-year-old son as he comes up to me while I hold baby Xavier in my arms, he touches his hand, and Xavier grabs Ricardo's pinky. I smile down at my two sons, and I know they will protect each other.

"I wished for a baby sister", Ricardo replied; my eyes shot up, and Dante spat out his juice, and it went down his top as he came up to me sitting down on the chair in the kitchen and looked down knowingly, wiggling his eyebrows. I huffed in annoyance as Dante picked up Ricardo and tickled his stomach.

"Is that so! Well, if you ask mummy nicely, she might grant that wish for me too!" Dante replied more ecstatically as he looked down at me with wiggling eyes, and I huffed again, getting up from my chair and walking out of the kitchen. Hearing Dante shout at me from the kitchen as I take Xavier up the stairs and into his room that's painted the colour earth green.

Dante decided when Sara and Sofia were born that we should move house, so we did; we moved out and to a large home right next to the main house, in case they needed us, and so we could be close to family. Cenia moved in with us as well, as her lazy ass still hasn't found mister right but also so she can be the nanny for when Dante and I want to go out. Elena and Enzo, with baby Lorenzo and a new edition to the family, baby Roxie, have moved into a home next to us on the other side of the main house, it's not as big as ours, but a fair size in case they want to expand their family.

Madre, Caia and Mateo are happily still living in Spain and come over to visit every so often. Caia got pregnant around the same time I had Sofia and Sara, and she has two baby twins, Esteban and Manuel. They sent over photos of the boys when they were born, but we haven't seen them in person yet as Mateo had some problems with the American mafia a year ago, and they wanted to stay low until it was all sorted.

I walked into Xavier's room and lay him down in his little cot so he could sleep; he's had a long and exciting day. It's now nine at night. Once he was fully asleep, I left his room and went to see my baby girls; they are exactly like what Cenia and I were like as kids. They are full of trouble. I walk into their room to see Marty, their nurse, cleaning up the mess they made. It looks like paint and slime, I huff, walking up to Sofia as she is covered in paint, Marty looks at me, and she seems stressed trying to clean up.

"Don't worry about the carpet; it needs to be changed. Just clean the walls, I'll run the girls a bath" I giggle as she nods at my orders. I take Sofia into the bathroom and turn the tap on to start a bath. I placed her down on the tile floor as I removed her paint-covered clothing and placed them in the washing basket as I sat her in the water after I tested its warmth. I then grabbed Sara and repeated the same process.

"Marty, can you watch the girls? I need to get Marco and Ricardo," I shout as she comes running into the bathroom and nods at me. I left the room to get the boys. I feel so tired and drained all these kids, and Dante wants more, although it's all worth it as I love every single one of them.

I jog down the stairs and into the living room, where I see Dante holding the two boys as they are sound asleep on Dante's chest; I laugh to myself, waking up Dante with a kiss, and he kisses me back, his tired eyes looking at mine.

"Hello, Amore," he says with his deep sexy voice that makes my heart melt and forces me to fall in love with him all over again. He smiles at me before looking down at the snoring twins. I smirk, grabbing Ricardo from him and walking out the living room, with Dante walking not far behind me. We placed the boys in their beds before I made sure they were asleep, tucked up, and then made my way back to the girl's room. Marty has them out and dried from the bath as we get them dressed for their beds and return them back into their rooms, the walls still covered in paint as they both giggle to themselves.

"This was naughty," I tell them as I kiss them goodnight, a smirk still on their face that reminds me of Cenia. I shake my head as I ask them to go to sleep. I let Marty go home before I walk down to my bedroom and open the door to find Dante half-naked as a towel is dipping from his waist and that V-line going down someplace that I'm most familiar with.

"Dante, get dressed," I say, throwing him a t-shirt from the drawer; he laughs at me deeply as I take off my top to get in my PJs, although I feel hands being wrapped around my waist, and I self-consciously hum at the feeling, so warm and so strong. He spins me around fast as he pushes me up the wall. His eyes roam my body, and my own eyes roll to the back of my head as he starts to trail hot wet kisses down my neck and to my collar bone.

"So sexy, so beautiful", he hums in my ear as he picks my legs up and wraps them around his waist as I become breathless as my lips hit him and move in sync; I feel my body being pressed onto something soft, his lips leave my own, I look down and see his towel must of fell of at one point. His hands roam up and remove my leggings and pants, and I suck in a breath as his kisses trail downwards. It all feels good, so, so good, although something in the pit of my stomach rose up, and I sat up fast as a hand covered my mouth. Dante got up and looked me in the eyes with worry planted on his face.

"Val? What is it?" he asks; worry and concern hit him as he grabs some joggers and puts them on, handing me some shorts as he lifts me up and places me on his lap. He rocks me back and forth, saying soothing words in my ear as my head got dizzy and my stomach wanted me to lurch something out, I tried to keep it down, but I couldn't, as I pushed off him and ran to the bathroom before I was sick on the floor and managed to aim for the toilet.

A million questions ran through my mind, what did I eat? Is this food poisoning?

I felt a hand on my back, and Dante started talking, saying it was going to be okay, but I shook my head as the realisation hit me like a ton of bricks, this can't be happening again; that damn pill never works. Dante Lombardi, Why do you always do this to me? Why can't I resist him?!

I sit upon the toilet closing the lid down first, looking at Dante in the eyes as he looks worried for me, his eyes rimmed with tears as I lean my head in my hands, which he took from my forehead and into his own hands.

"Val, What is it?" he asks, and my hands start to shake as I touch Dante's face in my hands and smile at him.

"It's just been something I ate tonight. Don't worry," I say, trying to convince myself, and that seems to calm his nerves. He smiles at me before he takes my hand, and we brush our teeth before we make our way back to bed and snuggle up together, telling myself that I will find out tomorrow.

- Next Morning -

"Come on. Hurry up," I whisper to myself, looking down at the little test in my hand, looking behind me, making sure the door is definitely locked, and Dante doesn't become suspicious. I look down at my watch and see that it's been 5 minutes, and there it was, that tiny plus sign.

"Fuck" is all I could say. Why? Every time. I swear Ricardo jinxed it this time, his wish really did come true, and because of that, I 100% put a bet on that it's a girl. I rolled my eyes before hiding the test and exited the bathroom.

Our lives are going to change again.

——————

Another baby ??

This book has been amazing to write, and unfortunately, this is the last chapter. However, there will be an epilogue!

Like and Comment