Part 1: The Races

Val P.O.V.

- 2 weeks later. Back in Italy -

"Fuck Dante, it won't fit!" I scream"It will, Val! Don't worry," he shouts."You two quite alright in here?" Cenia states as she walks in as I sit on my suitcase for Spain, and Dante stands trying to close it over."She told you it wouldn't fit Dante", Cenia laughs as the case bursts open and clothes all come out. I look to Dante, motioning to the point, and he huffs."Fine, take some suits out, and I will put them in a separate case", he huffs, and I kiss him on the cheek."Right, get out! I want Val and Cenia time," Cenia states, and Dante laughs. Raising his hands and exiting the room."Enzo and Elena flew out to Spain last night," I said, and Cenia smiled"Yeah, I saw them before they left," Cenia says, zipping up my suitcase quickly."Come on, Val spill, when will I be an auntie?!" Cenia chuckles, pouting her lips at me like a bit of puppy dog. I shook my head at her."Hilarious, when are you going to find Mr Right and not keep fucking men left, right and centre" I laugh, and she gives me a side-eye."Not yet, I'm still young; I don't want to be tied down just yet", she stated as she handed me my clothes on the floor. She squeals as she sees a condom wrapper on the floor. I chuckle as she looks at me up and down."See, someone's got some enjoyment out of my handcuffs", she laughs, and I hit her on the back of her head. Picking up the wrapper and chucking it in the bin."Not funny, Cenia", I state as I fold my clothes up."It's okay; he's your hubby to be. I'm just waiting to be an auntie. So don't wear them out and give me what I want" Cenia laughs, and I gawk at her shaking my head."Not yet; you're going to have to wait. Have you packed for Spain? We go in two days!" I state, and she shrugs her shoulders."Go pack!" I shout, and she gets up."Fine, but I want the handcuffs back", she giggles, and I throw a pillow her way, but she dodged it and exited the room. "Val?" I turn to see Dante popping his head into the door. I smile at him before he smiles back and rushes to me, kissing me tenderly."I just need to go down to the base; I'll be back for dinner", he states, and I nod my head."That's okay. I'm just gonna get ready for the races!" I said in such excitement. Cenia loves the races more than me; she would be in the race if she could."I bet that my horse would win," he says, rubbing his nose against mine. I chuckle and push him back."Um, no!" I squeal as he starts to tickle me; he picks me up, placing me on the bed while I am howling with laughter."Stop, please!" I squeal, and he stops."My horse will win", I stated confidently, and Dante smirked as I could see that he was thinking."My horse wins, you do a lap dance, plus strip especially for me, but if you win, you get to have my Porsche spyder", he states, licking his lips."The spiders already mine, Baby", I giggle. He can't get away with this that easily."Um, I want a strip too! If my horse wins, you strip for me" I giggle while biting my lip, and Dante kisses me hungrily."That's a deal, Miss Alverez", Dante chuckles. I push Dante off me and start stripping to go in the shower."Get out, you don't get to see this unless your horse wins" I smile, and he frowns."Val, just a quickie before, though!" He whines, and I shake my head as much as I want a quickie."Go, Dante", I shout before I enter the bathroom. After the shower, I get dressed in a white racing day outfit. (Outfit Below)

 (Outfit Below)