BOOK 2! Yes it is here!

Yasssssss
There is a book 2 Here we go!!!!
It will NOT! be published on Quotev as already explained as previous this book, Dominos Mortels dela Mafia Part 1 is on both Wattpad and Quotev.

However, this will not be the case for book 2, Part 2, as it will only be on Wattpad, due to how many people have read the book on there compared to on here also it's to much hassle to publish on two sites.

This is the cover and it will be on this account!

Thanks for reading Part 1 and here is a description of Part 2 for you all!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description of book 2.
Valencia Alverez, the cocky and rather outstanding girl who has a bark much worse than her bite. Her sister, Queen to the all mighty Italian Mafia. Wife of Dante Lombardi, who has found her forever family and so it's Cenia who is left single and ready to mingle.

However one night to which Cenia wanted to get laid, leads to Val feeling lonely and home sick from her babies and her hot hubby, to which leads to Cenia getting captured and Val feeling a hole in her heart from the disappearance of her sister.

Follow through, Dominos Mortales Dela Mafia Part 2, to follow with the story of Cenia and her life. Will she ever get back to her sister? or does a man with power and lustful green eyes, stop her from leaving and opening a door to reveal her troubled past.

To find out about this strange man and his soft but hard deadly stare you'll need to read on.

——————-
Here is a sneak peek of what's to come of book 2 !!!!!!

I mean your welcome!

Val P.O.V

"Her baby bottles and dipers are all in her bag, if she needs to sleep please make sure she has her bunny teddy" I state as I rummage through the baby bag for a 4th time in the past 5 minutes just to make sure every thing was in there.

"Val you make it out as if we haven't got 6 kids" Dante explains as he grans my hand from the bag and holding them in his own and I instantly calm down as he kisses my forehead and I huff looking at my beautiful new born baby girl.