Part 1: Mission on my own!

Val's P.O.V

Being married for nearly a week now has not changed how Dante and I react around each other. It is all sexual tension whenever we are in the same room.

Today was no different as I pulled my trousers on, and Dante buttoned up his shirt. He kisses me as I'm mid-leg in trousers, and I moan. Knowing that soon enough, there's no point in even being clothed around him.

"I will always take the opportunity to make you feel good, Amore!" He says, and I smile against his lips before pecking them. I moaned unintentionally, and he pulled me close to his waist.

"now, are you sure you and Cenia can do this mission? I really really don't want you to do it," Dante huffed out as he sat in his chair in his office. Yes, we have sex in my HUSBANDS office. I watched as his jaw was sharp, and the scar above his eye was fading away. He looked gorgeous, and I couldn't believe that this man was mine.

"yes, Dante, we will be fine; you think I can't do this!" I say, and Dante shakes his head. As an answer as he pulls me down into his lap.

"I know you can do this; I just rather you stay here," Dante said as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and I'm not fooling for it one bit; I peck his lips and look at his blue crystal eyes that show me a slight pain inside, almost telling me not to go.

"I'm going! One last mission, on my own, I promise," I say to him, and he looks away in pain, but I grab his chin to face me. Giving him comforting eyes and a small smile. The mission is about an hour out of town. Some men want a deal with Mr Lombardi, and I'm going to collect the money for it.

"Dante, it's just collecting money; I'll be back within 2 hours", I protest as the grip he has around my waist grows stronger. He had nothing to worry about; it was just collecting money.

"Dante," I say again, and he nods his head before a knocking on the door and a Cenia appearing from behind it.

"we going, or is he chaining you down?" Cenia smirks as she sees the rope and handcuffs on the office desk.

"option 2, please," Dante says, nuzzling his head into the crock of my neck, and I peck his cheek before struggling to get off his lap.

When I am the last getaway, I leave the office to him and his sorrow eyes, and I look at him sympathetically. I mouth I love you before he mouths it back, and I closed the office door.

"Nina, you'll see him in 2 hours", I giggle as Cenia is right; I just need to get this over with and then Dante and I are away to the Caribbean for our honeymoon. I'm so excited for it, for us to be alone together for 2 whole weeks.

I will miss my baby boys, but I'm sad to leave them for that long, but Garett's wife Georgia will look after them with Elena, of course. Georgia has become one of the group, she's always here, and she fits in with all the girls. Her short ginger hair and hazel brown eyes are calming, and she's such a nice girl to talk to.

"Val, come on, let's get ready!" Cenia shouts at me, and I listen, following her to my room which we get ready; and Of course, we wear our work clothes, Cenia placing on her combat boots, and so do I. We walk out together to go downstairs, and we start loading our guns, and Cenia loads up her knives in versions areas on her body. I laugh as she places one in between her boobs.

"what? They never suspect that?" Cenia giggles shrugging her shoulders, and suddenly I feel hands being wrapped around my waist.

"Hey baby," I say as I know who it was, I turn around to see Dante and his smiling expression; he wears a shirt and ties with smart trousers and shoes. His hair is swiftly backcombed, and his light stubble on his cheeks make me rub my fingers against them.