Part 1: Deranged

Val's P.O.V

I feel slightly better after telling Dante to hurry up and date me. I know that Dante won't hurt me, but I'm still worried somewhat. Can you blame me? After leaving his office, I walk to the kitchen to see Cenia for lunch. I smile on my face, wiping my tears for Cenia, which makes me feel better; we plan to take down Padre, gaining back the Spanish mafia. Dante has some moles on the inside, who are getting the men of the Spanish mafia to join us and get our brothers rightful position on the throne of the Spanish empire. I hope it goes to plan. I enter the kitchen to see Cenia stuffing her face with a sandwich. I laugh at her as she has Mayonnaise all over her face.

"What?" She says as I point to the part of her face covered in the white sauce while smiling. "I made you one; it's over there," she says, and I look disgusted. "Without mayonnaise", she smiles, taking another bite out of her lunch. In my opinion, Mayonnaise is disgusting. It doesn't smell delicious and Tastes it too. I grab my plate, sitting next to her on the kitchen island.

"So, how was the talk with Dante?" She says, wiggling her eyebrows. "It went terribly," I say, taking a bite. "What happened??" She asks with concern. "I told him I'm not going to wait forever", I spill out, and my eyes went wide as I just admitted that I like Dante.

She looks up and starts wiggling her eyebrows. "No! Stop that" I blush and eat my sandwich. "I know you! You like him! Admit it," she says and starts to tickle me. "Admit it," she shouts while I try to squirm away from her, "ADMIT IT!" She screams again, and I give up. "YES! You are happy! Yes, I like him!" I state so she can only hear. She gets up, her eyes full of pride and starts dancing around the kitchen. What is my sister? With that, the girl from earlier, Amy, Walks in.

I stop laughing at Cenia, and my expression changes drastically as I see her. What a whore! "Can we help you?" Cenia says sassily as she sits opposite me, looking me up and down and scoffing at me. "Yes, only here to tell Miss Valentina something," she says, hissing out with venom. "Well, anything you have to say, say it to both of us! Bitch!" Cenia continues to say sassily. Still standing up, staring down at her like she's prey. Amy looks up between us, her brown eyes showing disgust. "Well then", swishing her bleach blonde/ white hair back, she continues.

"Val, stay away from Dante! He's always come running back to me in the past, and I doubt he will change now. Just warning you before you get your hopes up!" She smiles down; her red lipstick glows against her white teeth. Who does this bitch think she is! After that talk with Dante, I laugh at him, saying that I'm all he wants and that I'm his. I finally feel assured that he won't break me like Diego did; well, I hope he doesn't.

"Well, you puta, I'd think otherwise. You're nothing to him. So get out my face before you regret it! And the name is Valentina to you," I say, spitting every last word out to her ugly ass. She smirks, "Well darling, we'll soon see. Don't come crying when he cheats," she says, smiling throughout the whole sentence. Suddenly flashbacks of Diego cheating on me and everything else he did to me come flooding back. I'm not going through that again, and I know Dante won't hurt me, but her words did. Her words coursed through my veins, adrenaline making me slap her across her smug face. I wanted to hit something, and she wasn't that. She gets thrown back by my sudden action, looks at me with wide eyes of disgust and gets up of her seat striding over to me. I about upholding my fists up for a fight. "You know he fucked me on this counter at breakfast!" she says, stroking the kitchen top as she walks to me, of where they apparently did it.

"You talk some amount of shit," I say, grabbing her hair in one swift action, landing her head against the countertop, and I hold it there. I watch as she struggles to get out my hold, screaming out, "You bitch!! Get off me" I laugh at her outburst. "Not so strong now" I grab her arm with my other hand, pushing it up her back; she screams out in pain. I go down to her ear and whisper. "He didn't fuck you at breakfast; he scared you senseless, as he choked you up against the wall and had you gasping for air" I breathe down her neck and talk to her like she's a child. She tenses at my words; she knows I'm right. "Now, you stay away from my sister and me. I would think twice before coming for me, and I would also think twice before going near Dante again because, by the looks of it, he'll kill you the next time he sees you! Puta!" While pushing her against the wall, she falls and struggles to get up. I tower over her limp body on the ground.