Chapter Two🕷Hey May

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter 2: Hey May

🕷

A/n: SPOILERS FOR THE FIRS TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES OF ENDGAME. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Updates will become less frequent (Still on the weekends) I just got really excited and wanted to upload again, lol. ALSO! Let me know what you like better, switching between Peter and (Y/n) a few times, or would you rather it be half and half?

 ALSO! Let me know what you like better, switching between Peter and (Y/n) a few times, or would you rather it be half and half?

Peter

Tony and Nebula were playing paper football.

Peter supposed it was their way of coping with everything, that and a way to deal with the boredom and threat of death looming over the trio. Twenty-one days had passed since The Snap. Since the universes populations had been cut in half, since (Y/n)...

"That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win."

Nebula flicked the paper football towards Tony, successfully aiming it through his fingers. Tony pulled back, defeated.

"You've won. Congratulations," Tony held out his hand, which Nebula hesitantly shook, "Fair game, good sport."

Nebula wasn't that bad. Once you got past the murder, and scowls, and natural instinct to kill, she was... nice? She helped Peter cope with The Snap more than he thought possible. Her outlook on life was morbid, but honest. Peter needed that more than blind optimism.

"Have fun?"

"It was fun."

"Alright then. Peter, you up for a game?" Tony turned to Peter, making him divert his gaze from the scratch in the table he'd been glaring at.

"Huh? Oh, no thanks Mr. Stark, I'm good."

"Alright kid. If that's the case then I'll be up front, let me know if you need anything." Tony swerved in his chair and took the ladder to the top deck.

"I'll be in Gamora's room," Nebula left as well. She was usually in Gamora's room, piecing together the life that Nebula missed out on as a sister or friend.

That left Peter alone with his thoughts, which was never a good thing. With his fear of falling into the pits of despair he held in his mind, he pulled his mask on to talk to Karen. Aside from Nebula and Tony, Karen was the other major player in Peter's health. She was an AI trained in therapeutic methods since Tony suffered so badly from being Iron Man.

"Hey Karen," Peter greeted, leaning back in his seat,

"Hello Peter, how are you today?"

"Not great, but still alive," Peter chuckled, though it wasn't a joke, "Mr. Stark has been making videos for Ms. Potts back on Earth. I don't think he wants me to know because it means things aren't looking good for us, but I do."