Chapter Three🕷Fractured Hold

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter 3: Fractured Hold

🕷

A/n: EVEN MORE ENDGAME SPOILERS

Peter

"It's been twenty-three days since Thanos came to Earth," Rhodey updated the three space lagged heroes.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census, And it looks like he did... He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent of all living creatures," Nat continued.

The Avengers, May, and (Y/n)'s parents watched as the troves of dead heroes and allies appeared on the screen. Everyone seemed to grimace when (Y/n)'s picture appeared, looking away.

When they entered the compound, medical equipment was ready for them. The three got a quick checkup, and Tony and Peter were hooked up to IVs imrpove their physical states.

"Where is he now? Where?" Tony questioned.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through."

"Excuse me, what's wrong with Mr. Thor?" Peter pointed out the sulking god in the corner.

"He's pissed," Rocket, the talking racoon- still weird- explained, "He thinks he failed. Which he did, but there's a lot of that goin' around, ain't there?"

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear," Tony commented, looking over the strange alien? Experiment? Animal?

"Maybe I am."

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing."

"Tony, you and Peter fought him," Steve stated the obvious.

"Who told you that?" Tony asked sarcastically, almost venomously, "Didn't fight him. No. He wiped our faces with a planet while a Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That's what happened. There was no fight..."

The parents bristled at the notion. Tony Stark struggling to fight Thanos, and their kids went head to head with him? Look at how that situation turned out.

"Did he give you any clues? Any coordinates, anything?"

"He was acting weird around (Y/n)," Peter stated quietly, avoiding her parents' curious gazes, "He recognized her and protected her when he brought the moon down."

"(Y/n)'s never been to space before. The X-Men had a few missions up there back in the day but as spaceships got safer, they didn't feel the need to interfere," Clara stated, looking to Lucas for further elaboration.