Chapter Seventeen🕷It's My Choice

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter Seventeen: It's My Choice

🕷

On the plane, primed and ready for battle, I asked Misty to contact Peter as a news report about the attack on London was playing in the background

"(Y/n), oh thank god you're okay! Happy told me that you were alive but that didn't mean that you weren't hurt or-"

"Peter, I'm okay I promise," I laughed lightly, checking my arrival time. I would wait to tell him about almost drowning and my vibranium bone replacements, "Where are you now?"

"Oh um, I'm in the middle of the illusion trying to take it down. Are you on your way?"

"I see the city," I announced, pressing the button that would begin the landing in the closest secure area, "Do you have the illusion under control? What do you need me to do?"

"He's after MJ, Ned, Harry, and Betty. Happy said that he would take care of them, but I just want to make sure that nothing happens to them and that they get away safe."

"Got it. Misty start a track on the group. I'll get them to safety and then I'll join you and we can take Beck down, okay? I love you."

"See you there. I love you too."

The jet landed in an alley just outside of the danger zone. I enabled cloaking so there wasn't any chance of Beck finding it, and followed Misty's directions to my friends, doing my best to ignore the vast damage that was happening around me.

"They've entered the royal vault. I detect four drones surrounding them, armed and extremely dangerous. Tony's drones."

"Shit," I hissed to myself, stepping around broken glass and displaced exhibits.

Stopping just before the entrance to the vault room, I listened for any signs of the drones. There was a faint whirring and hissing. When I peeked out, I saw that they were lasering through the vault door.

"Okay, okay. Peter's going against an army of these things. I got this. Misty, activate Instant Kill Mode."

"Instant Kill Mode activated."

The precision blades popped up on my arms, sharper than before. Close range and long range, I see you Tony. Pushing down my nerves and the knowledge that one shot from them would equal death, I pushed myself off the wall and ran into the room.

The drones stopped their lasering and turned to me. Before they could even prime their chargers, my masks' screen had a target locked onto them and I was shooting. Once, twice, three times, until the drones were nothing but smoking piles of metal.