Fun Facts/Q&A/Sneak Peek

Welcome, as always, I have some fun facts to cheer you guys up about this story ending before I move on to the final goodbye.

Fun Facts

- Originally, Venom was going to be a storyline in this book, and the Reader would have recieved the symbiote instead of Peter, but I scrapped it in favor of an Easter Egg in the epilogue since I enjoyed the Venom movie so much and didn't want to make him a villain when he's more of an anti-hero

- Every time I got a comment about the Reader's hero name and Percy Jackson or the song, I sighed tiredly. That's fun.

- I was also going to put in a little cameo for Andrew Garfield and Toby Macguire, but I got rid of it in favor of the Into the Spider-Verse crossover. And boy am I glad I did that because I loved that storyline.

- I was totally winging the Endgame storyline, because I didn't have a script for it for so freaking long. I was going on memory a lot, and yet, I wrote some of my longest chapters ever while winging it.

- My favorite storyline from the series overall was probably the Memory Recovery Arc, because I love character development, and I loved arcs that are specifically for development.

Q&A

From dnnesy - What inspires you to write amazing stories?

Answer: Good fandoms and staying up till two in the morning, in all honesty. I absolutely love it when I'm watching a movie, and I think, "This would make an amazing fic. I could add in the Reader, and she would only add to the awesomeness." And of course, I'm most creative at two in the morning, the lack of sleep really helps me come up with good storylines.

From kentscoffee - How long have you been on Wattpad, and what's your story on how you got here? Did you find an anime fanfiction or something like that?

Answer: I've been on Wattpad for almost 4 years. I got on here because I wanted to read... I think it was Aphmau fanfiction. From there I wrote some awful stories, grew as an author, found out what X Readers were, and the rest is history!

From dnnesy - Why is the superhero name called Riptide?

Answer: I thought it sounded cool, lol.

From dnnesy - Can you give some writer tips?

Answer: Never compare yourself to another author. We all walk different paths of life, we all write a different way, and we all like different things. Never compare yourself to someone you'll never be, because it'll stop you from being you. (Lil' self promo, if you want some practical tips, check out my How to Write a Fanfiction story)

From lillibeana - Why did you start writing fanfiction?

Answer: I'd always imagined myself in different fandoms, and fanfiction was my way to share it with other people. In terms of reading it, I love seeing how people interpret fandoms, because everyone does it a little differently and it shows through their writing.

From Captain_Marvelous - Will you be writing anymore Marvel/MCU fanfictions?

Answer: I have a few in The Vault that I might publish one day, but I'm not sure. I'm still in love with Marvel and everything they're doing, but my writing focus has sort of shifted away from them into other fandoms. Who knows?

From dnnesy - What inspires you to write this?

Answer: Modern Marvel, the past Spider-Man movies, other fics, completely different fandoms, and my exhaustion at two in the morning.