Chapter Thirteen🕷Mysterious Man

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter Thirteen: Mysterious Man

🕷

A/n: Early update

A/n: Early update. And I oop-

~*~

The next morning I was in a hurry to make sure I had everything for the trip. I checked, then double checked, then triple checked the list that had been sent out. Along with all the clothes and 'research materials', I had some other fun things, entertainment for the long flight, and the Riptide cuffs Shuri made for me. Peter was determined to make it a normal vacation, but I was a bit more realistic and knew that the world wouldn't take a vacation just because we were.

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.

Checking my phone, I declined yet another call from Nick Fury. That was the second one that morning and the fifth one in all. He was likely calling Peter as well. Zipping up my suitcase, I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

Parents waiting for me by the door, I bid goodbye to Jess as she entered the building, and loaded into the car. The ride to the airport was full of the usual music and New York traffic, which was why we left so early.

When we got to the airport, I reminded my parents to pick me up in Jersey, and gave them tight hugs. Most of the class was already there along with Mr. Harrington. When the last stragglers, including Flash who was "fashionably late", arrived, we handed in our boarding passes and entered the plane.

Peter was behind me in line, and to keep things going smoothly, I simply sat next to Betty as the seats filled up. She was nice, and I didn't have any problems with her so I was fine with it.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash called from first class, "This is called an airplane. It's like the busses you're used to, expect it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

"I'm not even in first class and I co-own a million dollar company. Flex," Harry muttered from the seat in front of me, causing me to push it forward with my foot and laugh. He sent me an award-winning smile in return.

MJ, who was passing by, called out to the flight attendant, "Excuse me, ma'am? He Blipped, so technically he's sixteen. Not twenty-one."

"I'll take that," the flight attendant took the glass of champagne he was holding.

"She's lying, I don't even know this girl!"

With a smirk, MJ continued and sat next to Harry in front of me, who was next to Brad Davis, filling up that row.

"What do you think about the fashion that's come out since we blipped?" Betty asked me seriously.

That was another thing. It'd be... difficult to explain how we hadn't aged but stayed alive, so with some help, we changed official records so they said we'd blipped. We made it through the entire school year without giving ourselves away. Score one for us.