A/n: Almost The End (Important)

Hello everyone!

So, as you can tell by the title, this story will soon be coming to a close. There's officially 4 chapters left (not counting the goodbye and Epilogue because I always publish those with the last chapter) which means around 4 more weeks, however, there are a few things I need to ask you.

First, would you guys like your Christmas present to be the end of the story? By that point I'd publish an extra chapter or two along with the epilogue and goodbye. That way you can enjoy it on Christmas Day. Otherwise it'll go into the new year.

Second, because this series has been such a big part of my life, I want to do a Q&A.  So, please leave some comments here. You can ask about this story, other stories, about future stories, or some fun random questions. I'll answer them all!

Finally, my next story is going to be a Losers Club x Reader, I just don't know what Losers Club member yet. It's between Stanley and Bill. So vote who you want down below along with your question and that'll decide who I write it for! I'm really excited for this story, it's gonna be awesome.

I hope you have an amazing day, and I'll see you this Sunday.

Byyyeee!

~Lydia