Chapter Twenty-Three🕷Hand-In-Hand

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter Twenty-Three: Hand in Hand

🕷

A/n: Early update because I'm sad and your comments always cheer me up, lol

A/n: Early update because I'm sad and your comments always cheer me up, lol. Don't forget about the Q&A that's going on!

~*~

"Misty, I need you to track down Kingpin's movements. Where's he gonna be tonight?"

"He's holding a gala in Spider-Man's honor, under his penthouse is the collider. Sending the best route to Wilson Fisk's address."

"Wilson Fisk is Kingpin? Oh!" I put the pieces together, remembering when the Wilson Fisk in our universe was arrested, and that it was Daredevil behind it. I mentally thanked Matt for doing that, considering how he was wreaking havoc in Miles' world.

"Guys, I have Fisk's location," I called to the front, "He's holding a gala tonight. How do we want to get there?"

"Bus," Older-Peter called back, landed lightly on the street, "Mine as well save some webs."

Bus... couldn't say Peter and I had done that before. But, we took the bus all the same- getting a lot of strange looks on the way. A lot of the day had passed by that point, and the gala had already started when we reached the stop closest to Kingpin's penthouse.

From the streets, we swung to the top of a crane across from the building, took a few more swings to the building, and landed on the glass roof to peek into the party and get a feel for what was happening.

"Kingpin has a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below," Peni stated.

Kingpin stood, flanked by guards he walked onto the stage at the front of the party, "Thank you, it's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate SpiderMan. He and I were very close. He was always a favorite of my son. Kids love Spider-Man, right? Still do."

"What a pig," Gwen growled.

"I'm right here," Ham glared.

"Hold on, get a load of how the waiters are dressed. It's in poor taste but-"

All the waiters were dressed like tacky Spider-Men with bowties. Going through my settings on my suit screens, I put in an image of the waiters and set the nanotech to "Water is Clear", a camouflage function. Out of our entire group, I was the only one who could blend in completely. At least the other Spider-Men were accurate though, Tsunami was stuck in her blue and white costume in the middle of the group so we could hide her.

Noir carried a serving tray, Older-Peter and Gwen pushed a large cart which covered SP//dr, and Tsunami was in between me and Peter as we flanked the back with Ham just in front of us.