Chapter Ten🕷Red Leather Book

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter 10: Red Leather Book

🕷

A/n: Sorry for the late upload

A/n: Sorry for the late upload. Also, as an early celebration for 2k (we're so close) I made an instagram! It's: lydias.grace

~*~

Despite school starting up again the next Monday - after the world dedicated the summer to piecing everything back together - the squad insisted I meet up with them before then for our big reunion. Peter was busy helping Aunt May, which meant less awkward tension between him and Harry. The world nearly ended and Harry was still determined to hate Peter.

"Sup, New Girl. Looks like you can't drink anymore," MJ's greeting was a classic MJ - slightly detached but altogether sweet.

Hugging her tightly, I chuckled, "Not like I would, anyway. Alcohol doesn't lead to good places. Also, since when am I 'New Girl' again?"

"Since you lived five years without us and have basically become a new person."

I hummed and moved on to Ned, "Hey!"

"Did you and Peter get engaged?" He asked, quick-fire.

"No. We were a little young for that still. Too late now." Ned was always our biggest shipper. I remembered the time he tricked me and Peter into a date fondly.

"But you stayed together for like, what, seven years?"

"Sure, Ned," Ned stepped into my apartment and I could finally talk to Harry, "God, hi, I missed you."

"I missed you too. But you suck for ghosting us for a month."

"Sorry, Har. It's been hard, and then there were the recovery efforts. It's been a lot to handle. But I'm better now! Now come on, I've got Netflix and food. We can catch up."

All of us settled in the living room, and I cued up an episode of Friend - timeless- so we'd have background noise. All of them squirmed, eager to ask their prepared questioned. Before they came over, in the groupchat, I told them they could ask whatever questions they had as long as they swore to keep me and Peter not disappearing a secret.

With a little help from some contacts, it was like Peter and I disappeared in the Blip like everyone else, which would have explained why we hadn't aged. The only people who knew were the people we trusted most.

"What hasn't Peter told you?" It was the easiest way to figure out where I had to start.

"Most of the 'Thanos' Daughter' stuff- which you don't have to tell us either. We're just curious. He said it wasn't his place to tell, it's yours."