Chapter Four🕷In My Head

I don't own anything except any original character and/or any original plot.

🕷

Chapter 4: In My Head

🕷

A/n: Early update in honor of Tom Holland's birthday! I'll stop giving spoiler warnings after this because it's a given at this point

5 Years Later

"Morgoona? Morgan H Stark?" Tony's clapping and footsteps neared the small fort, louder and louder the closer he got.
Morgan giggled, leaping out at her father with Pepper's anniversary gift on her head.

"Where're your minions?"

Peter and I poked our heads out of the fort, laughing along with Morgan. Climbing out, we both breathed out a sigh of relief. When Morgan was smaller, and when we were younger, it was a much easier fit.

"It's so hard to fit three people in there," I breathed out, "It was so cramped my knees were in my ears."

"But we all still fit!" Morgan beamed, holding up her mom's helmet.

"Did you steal this?" Tony asked with a smile, taking the mask from her, "You shouldn't have this. It's a special anniversary present for your mom I've been working on."

"She found it," I corrected, knowing full well she had been specifically searching for it in the garage.

Tony shook his head in disbelief, "All of you are unbelievable. Lunch is ready if you're done lying."

Peter and I shared a laugh. Morgan ran ahead of Tony, him following just behind. Peter and I were a bit farther back, ambling together.

"My parents want us to have brunch with them tomorrow," I informed the man, taking his hand, "They invited May too, something about 'soon to be family brunch'."

"They do know we aren't even engaged yet, right?" Peter chuckled, "As long as we make it back to the school in time to lesson plan we'll be fine."

I nodded in understanding, "And Ramonda wants us to visit Wakanda to discuss improvements with M'Bak-"

"Do you understand daughter? Why I'm doing this?"

"I do, Father. You're improving me so I don't fail."

"Good," Thanos lifted his damaged, gauntleted hand, causing the stones to glow, "You will be in pain, but your improvements will never leave."

Peter turned to me, cupping my cheek, "(Y/n)? Hey, you okay? You're here with me, Blue. Come back."

Blindly I reached out for him. I felt his warmth, his hand against my face, but he wasn't there. I was with Thanos.