Thunder (Jikook)

Edited~

This is my first time doing anything Jikook but once I found out it was a thing I thought it was so cute!

Jungkook and Jimin both work for the same business (publishing company)

They decided that they should work on the book project at Jimin's house so they could present it early 

As they were working, a horrendous thunderstorm started. Lightning, thunder, the whole shebang.  

No taxis were allowed to drive during the storm so Jungkook is forced to stay at Jimin's house.

(just pretend that makes sense lol)

"I don't have a guest room."

"That's fine. I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"Are you sure? Won't Mina bother you? She really likes the couch."

Mina is Jimin's bothersome cat.

"Ummm..."

"You can just sleep on the floor in my room. We can move the couch cushion to make it more comfortable."

"Okay."

After moving the furniture, Jimin hands Jungkook a pair of Pj's.

"There's a bathroom down the hall to the right."

"Thanks."

After changing, Jungkook comes back to see Jimin already laying down with the lights off. Jungkook lays down on his makes-shift bed, facing away from Jimin

"This will make work awkward tomorrow."

The bright light of lightning fills the room, followed by the loud clap of thunder.

With each thunder strike, more panic settles in Jungkook's chest.

Finally, Jimin is awakened by the thunder.

He looks over to see if Jungkook is awake too and sees Jungkook's shoulders shaking beneath the blanket. There is another clap of thunder and Jungkook jumps before his shaking gets worse.

Jimin finally understands- Jungkook is afraid of thunder!

He quietly gets out of bed and lays down behind Jungkook. Get gently turns the younger around and Jungkook hides in Jimin's chest as more thunder shakes the house.

"Hey... Shh... It's okay. I've got you."

After a couple of hours, the storm finally subsides. 

"I'm sorry."

Jimin pulls away enough to look at his face.

He gently wipes Jungkook's wet cheeks.

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

Cute <3

Now I feel really single