Sing for me Please (yoonmin) (little space)

Edited~

Warning: contains little space so if you don't like that I don't recommend you continue reading

Jimin finally convinced his dad to let him stay over at Yoongi's house. Both of his parents suspected that they were dating, but his mother is more supportive. Jimin's dad is very wary of him spending the night somewhere else unless it's Jin's house. Their parents are great friends and they see each other very often. 

It's well past 2 AM and Jimin is seated in his boyfriend's lap watching a movie. Neither of them had moved for hours but both were comfortable. Yoongi reached forward to change the movie as the end credits rolled across the screen. Jimin shifted and snuggled into his arms, soft snores leaving his mouth. "Aww. My little mochi is sleeping." Yoongi whispered softly. He leaned back against the couch and watched the words and names roll through. Outside, a summer rain began to fall. Yoongi listened as the soft rain beat against the roof and watched as small droplets raced down the window. Jimin stirred fretfully in his sleep. Small whimpers escaped him, Yoongi placed a small kiss on his forehead and rubbed his back to comfort him. It worked as Jimin settled down and snuggled into Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi cooed and played with his hair. 

The rain grew heavier as the night carried on, pounding against the roof and walls. Jimin stirred again and blinked sleepily at Yoongi. "It is raining?"

"Yes, it is baby." Jimin repositioned and nuzzled into Yoongi's neck. As he grew more awake, he also grew aware of the sound of bullets on the roof. Jimin's eyes began to produce drops of their own, soaking Yoongi's neck. "Hey, baby... What's wrong?"

"It too loud." He mumbled. "I don't like it." Ah, he's in little space. 

"The rain?" Jimin nodded. Could he be any cuter?!?!?! Yoongi pulled Jimin back so he could see him and wipe his tears. Yoongi's hands ran up and down Jimin's sides and smoothed over his thighs, calming him slightly. He leaned forward and rubbed their noses together. "You want hyung to sing for you?" Jimin giggled causing Yoongi to smile at the sound. 

"Yes please." He ruffled his hair. 

"Good boy, using your manners." Jimin smiled proudly. He then laid down again and hugged Yoongi's waist, resting his head on his chest. "Sing for me please."

"Sure thing baby." He rubs Jimin's back softly. "Wise men say, only fools rush in; but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand," He takes Jimin's small hand in his. 

"Take whole life too." His thumb rubs over the younger's knuckles.

 "For I can't help falling in love with you..." Jimin breathes small snores into the air for the second time that night. Yoongi takes a pillow and blanket off of the couch and creates a make-shift bed, draping the blanket over both of them and resting his head on the pillow. Jimin remains laying on his chest, Yoongi gazing lovingly over him.