My Blanket Burrito (namseok)

Edited~

I'm using the last one<3

Hoseok unlocks the door and takes off his shoes. "Namjoonie? I'm home!" Namjoon rolls out of bed and wraps the blanket around his shoulders. The ends of the fuzzy material drag against the grounds, kissing the heels of Namjoon's feet. He drags himself forward to meet his boyfriend, his nose running and a head stuffed with cotton. 

Hoseok catches sight of his pitiful boyfriend and sets down his things. "You okay, honey?" Though he already knows the answer.

 "C'mere." He opens his arms and Namjoon walks into his embrace, feeling utterly pathetic. Hoseok holds him close despite the germs.

 "Let's take care of you." He shuffles forward with the younger still in his embrace. 

They make it to the bedroom and Hoseok sits Namjoon on the bed. He leaves into the bathroom and comes back with cold medicine. He measures it out and hands it to him to take. Before Namjoon can get too drowsy, Hoseok warms up some green tea and chicken soup.

He spoon-feeds Namjoon the soup and makes him sip the tea. Hoseok then pulls the blanket over his shoulders and carefully lays him down, trapping him in his arms. Namjoon falls asleep, sick, but warm and loved.