Suicide (taekook)

Edited~

WARNING there is actual death and mentions of cutting so plz leave if you don't like that

Seven sweaty and tired boys push their way through the front door. Jin leaves his bags on the floor and walks into the kitchen to make a snack for the group. The maknae's also abandoned their bags and trudge into the living room to play video games while they wait for the food. Namjoon grabs as many bags as he can carry and drops them off in their appropriate rooms. Yoongi helps him but gives up and falls asleep in the hallway. When Tae sees this, he pushes Namjoon into his bedroom. "Get some rest. I'll bring you your food when Jin is done."

"I still have to finish returning the bags and-"

"Nope. I've got it. Name the task and I will finish it for you."

"But I need to-"

"No. You've done enough. I know its hard for you to translate and do everything for us on tour so take a break. Don't overwork yourself."

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am. Now rest." He shuts Namjoon's door gently and heads back to the front door to grab more bags. How can only seven people have so much luggage? "Here. Let me help you with that." J-hope and Tae both fill their arms with suitcases. The long sleeves of Tae's sweater ride up to his elbow. White/pink lines litter the fragile skin of his inner arm. 

"Hey, you okay?" He motions with his head to Tae's arms. He sets down the bags and pulls down his sleeves. "Yeah, they're old."

"Exactly how old?"

"Before we debuted. Don't worry about it. I'm good now."

"That's good to hear. But if you ever want to talk I'm here for you. Ya got that?"

"I got it. Thanks." They continue their work.

Meanwhile...

"I'm going to get some water." Jungkook pauses the game and abandons Jimin to get a glass of water. He stops short in the hall when he sees Tae pull his sleeves over the scars. 

"They're old. Don't worry about it." Jungkook looks at his own scars. His don't look old. Jungkook gets his water and continues the game with Jimin. But he can't stop thinking about Taehyung and he loses every match. After the snacks were eaten and the showers were taken, everyone retired to their bedrooms and quickly fell asleep. Except for Jungkook. Tour had tired him out more than the rest of the group, but he couldn't seem to relax. He paced his room until he'd finally had enough. He stormed quietly down the hall and knocked on Tae's door. Tae opens the door sleepily and Jungkook barges in, fuming.

 "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jungkook whisper-shouts. "What are you even talking about?" Tae whines. 

"Either get out or let me sleep." Jungkook steps closer and pulls up Tae's sleeves, gripping tightly at his wrists.

 "What the fuck?!?!" Tae rips his hand from Jungkook's grasp and glares at him, the sleep gone from his eyes. 

"You can't just-" 

"Oh yeah?" He pulls up his own sleeves. 

"You told J-hope that you cut before we debuted. But that's a lie, isn't it? These are what old scars look like." He pushes his arm in Taehyung's face. Tae pushes it away, tears in his eyes. 

"So why did you lie? Are you too ashamed to own up to it?" Tae sat down on the edge of his bed, defeated. Jungkook continues to shout accusations, false accusations until Taehyung was sobbing so hard he couldn't breathe. When he finally caught his breath, he stood up and faced Jungkook. He grabbed the other's collar and pushed their faces close.

 "No. You wanna know why I lied? Because I don't want him to worry. If he thinks these are old, then he's not going to talk to the others. He's not going to send me away to a mental hospital. And even better, he is going to focus on the group and performing instead of me. I don't want us to fail because of my decisions." Jungkook's anger evaporated and he engulfed the older in a bear hug. Tae soaked his shirt with tears. Jungkook guided them both to the bed and laid down next to the sobbing boy. 

The next morning...

Jungkook woke up cold. He sat up and looked around for Taehyung. He gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom. He slowly opens the door and is greeted with blood. The bathtub is filled with it. Three blood-covered razors are grasped in Tae's limp right hand. 

"No, no, no!" Jungkook reaches forward to shakes his shoulder. Tae's body moves limply as Jungkook continues to shake him. 

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." He presses two figures to Tae's wrist to search for a pulse, not caring about the blood now coating his fingers. 

"Fuck." He runs out of the bathroom toward his own bedroom to get his phone. He nearly runs over the rest of the members in the hallway. Jin grabs him by the shoulders.

 "What's going on? You okay?"

"Tae- in the bathroom... blood..."

"Blood? Jungkook honey you need to calm down."

"No! This is all my fault! If I hadn't yelled at him, he would still be alive." Jin hugged Jungkook and motioned for the other members to go check on Tae. Jungkook pulls away and goes back into the bathroom. Namjoon is on the phone with 911 while everyone else is sobbing on the ground.

 "They're sending paramedics." Everyone waits in silence until they arrived. They calmly ask everyone to leave while they do their work. They come back into the living room with somber expressions. 

"I'm sorry."