Unknown-Always there-Twitch user (vkook)

Edited~

Kim Taehyung has one of the world's most popular Twitch account. He streams daily and holds the record of the account that has grown the most in popularity since 2017. Jeon Jungkook is one of his biggest fans. He watched every stream. Even if that means skipping work to watch. Taehyung notices that every time he starts a stream, one person always logs in withing minutes of the stream starts. 

"Guys there's this one person, and I kid you not, that is almost always the first person on my stream and always comments at least once!" The comments immediately blow up with people's questions. 

How do you notice they're always here?

Why do you pay such close attention?

Guys! I have the perfect ship name!

Oh, do spill! 

Yes yes, Tell us!

Vkook. 

Ahhh! That's so cute!

"I love how you guys haven't even known about this person for five minutes and you already have a ship name!" The stream ends a little while later but the next morning, Taehyung starts up another one. Jungkook, of course, goes into it. But he's super confused when he sees not many people are watching.

What's going on?  He comments. "Private stream." Oh, okay. Once a bunch of viewers finally see that Jungkook is on, they start chanting.

Ask them! Ask them!  They chant it over and over until Tae quiets them and asks for them not to comment anything.

"So unknown-always there-twitch user, will you go out with me?"

I could be fifty-six. "I suppose you could be. But I follow your Instagram and you definitely aren't fifty-six."

ok

"You know, now we have to meet in person."

I don't know about that.

"Oh, come on." He ends the stream and DM's Jungkook. 'meet me at the Rose cafe' He hurriedly gets dressed and walks down to the cafe. He sees the infamous Kim Taehyung standing outside. "So you're the famous Jeon Jungkook on my Twitch streams?"