Holding hands (Sugakookie)

Edited~

Yoongi has had a crush on the shy bunny faced boy named Jungkook for a few years now. Only today, he is tired of hiding it. "I'm trying to finish my work, hyung."

"It's just for an experiment, I swear."

"We have all the same classes, Yoongi. No class has anything to do with holding hands." He rips his hand from Yoongi's grasp.

"Here, let me measure your heartbeat."

"HYUNG! I don't want to get in trouble, let me do my work."

*At lunch*

"Why are your hands so rough? They're like paper!"

"Your hands are so soft! Let me protect them." Jungkook gets up to escape his hyung. "Where are you going? I'm not going to let go, I'm coming with you."

"Why would you come with me to the bathroom, hyung?"

"Oh." Yoongi reluctantly let's go. 

"I'm just kidding. Lunch is almost over, I'm heading to class early."

"I'm coming with you."

Yoongi latches onto Jungkook's hand again. "Of course, hyung. Why are you so obsessed with my hands anyway?"

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"I um I like you."

"Oh. That's it?"

"Well, um..."

"I like you too."

"Oh." Jungkook laughs and pulls Yoongi closer before letting go of his hand and slinging his across Yoongi's shoulders.

"Let's date, yeah?" The older splutters and stutters a bit before answering.

"Uh yeah, okay." Jungkook kisses him on the cheek.

"You're so cute!"