Swearing and Curse Words (jinkook)

Edited~

*warning! strong language.* Also, this is not my best work so I'm sorry I will post another one today!

Jungkook put away the last of the dishes and turned to take a seat in the living room. His big toe caught the leg of the table, causing him to stumble. Luckily his hands landed first and not his head. "Shit!" He sat upright and pulled his assaulted foot to him. While Jimin had come into the room to see what was wrong, he could see Jin in the living room, having a tantrum. 

"Fuck." Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at his hyung. Jin had always kept his mouth clean and scolded others for even the smallest curse word.

 "WHO'S-" Jin threw a punch at the wall. 

"THE MOTHERFUCKER-" He slammed the window closed with such force, it shattered.

 "THAT TAUGHT OUR KOOKIE-" he stormed into the kitchen and flipped the table.

 "TO FUCKING SWEAR?!?!?!" Jimin scoffed as he helped Jungkook off the floor. 

"Geez I wonder!" Jin came to his senses and looked to the maknae. He walked up to Jungkook and snaked his arms around his waist. 

"If I hear my baby repeat any of those words, you won't feel the end of it." Jungkook nodded warily.

"Understood." Jin kissed his forehead and pulled a chair over for him to sit in.

 "Good. Now sit and stop hurting yourself. You're too clumsy." After righting the table, he cooked a small meal for them.