*Dancing* (yoonmin)

Edited~

Dancing was the thing Jimin loved most. His mother signed him up the moment he could walk and he'd been addicted ever since. Most people he knew, including his mom and teachers, said that it was unhealthy for him to love dance this much. But he didn't care. 

One day, during one of his performances, something went wrong. He followed his choreography correctly, launched himself into a flip over one of the other members, but he didn't land right. His leg came down and his foot smashed into the concrete, the bones in his ankle shattering on contact. The crowd gasped, but the group did as they were trained to do, keep dancing. Eventually, someone from offstage quickly ran on and dragged him off.

And now he's in the hospital, unable to dance for the rest of his life. He has spent every waking moment dancing, choreographing, or just replaying the moves in his head. But now he can only do one of those things, and it isn't enough for him. His dance group comes to visit a couple times, but seeing them reminds Jimin of what he can't do, and he usually sends them away.

But one boy visits more often than the rest. Jimin is surprised to see the quiet, distant Min Yoongi sitting on the edge of his bed, telling the tragic story of when he broke his arm. "Why do you visit me?"

"Why not? Do you want me to leave?"

"No of course not! It's just that I've never seen you talk this much." A light pink dusts both their cheeks.

"I just wanted to distract you. Your parents told me how much you loved to dance."

"Yeah."

"But it's okay. I'll keep coming and telling you stupid things until the surgery. And then we can find something else you're awesome at."

"I'd like that."

Yoongi smiles and places a kiss on Jimin forehead before leaving so the nurses could take his vitals.