Back Hugs (yoonmin)

Edited~

Throughout their relationship, Jimin had always made the first move. First to confess, first to kiss, first to hold hands. He doesn't mind, though, he cherishes every moment he receives even if he has to work to get there. 

Yoongi was just too nervous- too scared-  to make the first move. He felt like Jimin loved him, but he couldn't risk rejection. He felt that Jimin was getting tired of giving and never receiving, and he thought that surely he would get dumped. But Jimin held out. And he also pulled back a little bit. Asking Yoongi to make breakfast or order him a coffee, little things like this to slowly make him more comfortable with being assertive. This is my problem. I'm a total pushover! 

It was Jimin's turn to cook. He still wore his plaid pajama bottoms and a loose white tee as he flipped pancakes and scrambled eggs. Yoongi woke to the smell of bacon roasting in the oven anyone else cook it this way? and the low sizzle of butter in the pan. He tossed the blanket off and tiptoed to the kitchen. Yoongi watched how Jimin's lean muscles ripple underneath his shirt, how he softly hummed to himself as he prepared the dish. Taking a tentative step forward, he silently thanked God that the boards didn't creak as he stepped forward. His long arms slithered around Jimin's waist and pulled him close. He buried his head in the back of Jimin's shirt and loosely hugged his waist. Jimin stared wide-eyed at their reflection in the dark glass of the microwave.

Yoongi nestled his head into Jimin's neck, eyes closed. His hands joined loosely in the front, his hair begged to be played with. Jimin smiled and reached back to ruffle the fluffy locks. Yoongi groaned sleepily and hugged him tighter. Jimin kissed the part of his forehead he could reach, and whispered, "Good Morning, baby."