Waking Up (jinkookmin)

Edited~

Totally made up the ship name cause idk what it really is😅

This story gives me soft, dreamy vibes. Like Winter Bear vibes. That song is beautiful

좋은 아침- (joh-eun achim) Good morning

Jungkook woke up first, nestled between his hyungs. Their legs haphazardly tangled together and gentle breaths leaving their dreams. He turned onto his side and nuzzled under Jin's arm. Jimin moved closer and wrapped another arm around him, nosing the back of his neck. His breath formed fluffy clouds that danced against the younger's neck. Jungkook turned his head slightly. Jimin smiled sleepily at him. "좋은 아침." He whispered. Jungkook smiled and turned to look up at Jin. The older slowly opened his eyes and gazed down at the maknae. 

"How's our little Kookie?" He asked quietly, his voice rough. Jungkook smiled in response and buried his face in the comfortable fabric of Jin's shirt. His laugh rumbled around him, pleasantly drowning out any other sound. He could feel the others whispering above him, but it didn't matter what they were saying. He felt a pair of arms slip away from around him.

Jimin later came back with plates of breakfast. It took a bit of coaxing, but it was eventually eaten. After the light meal, Jimin crawled back into bed and hugged them both into his chest.