Beach Day (jikook)

Edited~

Decided to change this one up but this is where I got the idea😊

"Jimin, could we go to the beach today?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Okay. Let's go."

~Present~

"Come on! The water's warm!" Jimin looked around at the people surrounding them. It was the perfect beach day. The water was warm and the breeze cool. Jungkook came up from the shore and held out his hands. "Come on! Swim with me!" Jimin hid his hands and shook his head.

"I can't?" Jungkook put his hands on his waist and popped a hip sassily.

"Don't tell me you're scared of water." He said. Jimin remained silent and looked to the sand. "Oh my gosh. You are!" He gave Jimin a chance to argue. But he didn't. Jungkook began to pack up their stuff.

"What're you doing?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"You'll see." Jungkook drove them to the city pool. Oh, no. He got out and opened the door for Jimin, who took his time. They were the only ones there, apart from the janitor. Everyone was enjoying the beach.

"We better not be doing what I think we are."

"I'm gonna teach you to not be afraid."

"Nope." Jimin turned back and began walking back to the car. Jungkook was quick to stop him. His long arms wrapped around the older's waist, stopping his movements. Jimin's shoulders slumped. "I don't see why I have to learn. I'm not going to come face to face with a large body of water anytime soon."

"Because it's fun. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Other than drowning." Jungkook took Jimin's hand and slowly lead him through the gate.

"I won't let you drown." He set down the towels on a chair. "Now come on." He kept Jimin's hand in his own and began to walk back down the stairs and into the water. Jimin hesitantly stepped forward until he was a step away from the pool water. "Just your feet. You'll be fine." Jimin dipped a toe in before jumping back. "Nope. Nope nope nope. It's cold and wet." Jungkook got out of the pool and gave Jimin a big, wet hug. 

"Now you're wet and cold. No more excuses." He took Jimin back to the pool's edge. "Just your feet." He took a step in and encouraged Jimin to do the same. 

Finally, he made it. The chlorinated water lapped and pulled at his ankles. He immediately clung tightly onto Jungkook. "There. Feet. Now I'm done." Jungkook rubbed his back and took another step. Because Jimin was so tightly attached, he was forced to follow. The water now reached his shins. He waited for the other's breathing to calm before continuing. It now swallowed his knees and lapped at his thighs. 

Jungkook went to take another step. Jimin let go of his waist, shaking his head. Jungkook turned around and kissed his forehead. "That's okay. I'm proud of you." Jimin looked up at him.

"Are you really?"

"Yes. I'm very proud." Jimin smiled and jumped into his arms. "You're lucky I caught you. Or we'd have a very wet Jiminnie."

"I'm lucky you caught me or else I would never go near water again!" Jimin held on tightly to the back of his shirt until they emerged onto dry land.