Claustrophobic (yoonminkook)

Edited~

I hope it's okay!! <3

Here's the English key for the Korean words in this story!:

고마워요- (gomowoyo) thanks

우리 엄마- (uli eomma) our mom. in this context, it means my mom (if you're interested... in Korea, they don't say 'my' *insert family member* because of a group mindset. that was bad just look it up plz😅)

항상 화이팅- (Hangsang hwaiting) good luck always!

"Haha, I bet he's gonna cry like a baby!"

"10 bucks he's stuck in there for the whole day!"

"Nah man, I know he will."

"Stuck in where?"

"Oh, hey Yoongi! Jungkook!"

"Guess what?!?" Hoseok clasps his hands excitedly.

"We locked Jimin in the janitor's closet!" Namjoon finishes. Yoongi and Jungkook cast each other worried glances.

"Well, that's great but we gotta get going."

"Why? I thought we were hanging out."

"Maybe tomorrow, 우리 엄마 caught a cold. I need to help her out."

"Ah, okay. 항상 화이팅!"

"고마워요." The pair walks away in search of the janitor closet, creases on both their brows. They finally find one down the hall and jog to it. Yoongi's grip turns white against the metal handle as he rips the door open. Jimin lays in a tear-filled heap on the floor. Both boys rush over and crouch next to him. Jimin brings his knees closer to his chest and sobs into his jeans. Jungkook casts Yoongi a distraught glance before bringing the shaking boy into his lap. Yoongi gently runs his fingers through Jimin's hair as Jungkook whispers kind words into his ear.

Jimin sits up and wipes his eyes hastily. "I'm fine guys." He attempts to stand up but Jungkook holds him down.
 "Let go, Kookie." Jungkook shakes his head.

"No. We both know you're not fine."

"I'm fine." He whispers. Yoongi smiles and sits closer.

"It's okay." Yoongi kisses the younger's forehead. "We're here now." Jungkook kisses his shoulder.

"And we're not leaving." Jimin sighs and leans against Jungkook's chest. Yoongi smiles and gently rubs the back of his small hand. Jungkook lifts him up into Yoongi's lap.

"Here, you take him."

"Why?" Jimin slightly pouts. Jungkook chuckles quietly and kisses him.

"I'm going to beat those kids up who locked you in here." Jimin smiles and snuggles into Yoongi.

"You go do that." Jungkook leaves but carefully leaves the door open for the two inside.