Phone Call (yoonjin) (little space)

Edited~

Another little space one. Hopefully, you don't mind😅

Key:

가장 사랑하는-(gajang salanghaneun) darling; beloved

금방 올게- (geumbang olge) I'll be right back

엄마-(eomma) mom; mother

천사-(cheonsa) angel

A long-distance relationship can be really tough. Especially when one of those involved is a little. Luckily for Jin, Yoongi is a pretty obedient little. Always doing his best to please his caregiver.

"I'll be right back, okay baby?" Yoongi pouted. Jin just wanted to reach through the screen and kiss it off his lips.

"Where you goin'?"

"I've got to help my 엄마 make dinner. 금방 올게. I promise."

"Mkay."

~~

Jin returned to see his little 천사 with his head laying on his arms, eyes closed peacefully.

"Aww. Is my 가장 사랑하는 sleeping?" Yoongi sat up and shook his head violently.

"No!" He choked back a yawn. Jin looked to the clock.

"It's almost 9 o'clock, you should get ready for bed, love." Yoongi nodded and lazily grabbed the phone to take with him. After brushing his teeth and getting changed, he climbed into bed and faced the phone screen.

"Okay, baby. I'm going to hang up, you go to sleep." 

"Nooooo!" Yoongi whined. "I want you to stay with me."

"Does my 천사  miss me."

"Always!"

"Hmmm. Close your eyes. It's your bedtime."

"I wish you could be here." He mumbled, eyes sliding closed.

"Me too."