Pillow fight (sugamon)

Edited~

Warning: lots of swearing ahead. beware of little ears.

"How dare you steal my pillow you dipshit!"

"I just want you to pay attention to me!" Namjoon darts out of their shared room into the living room. The two stare at each other over the couch, waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, Yoongi jumps over the couch and tries to snatch the pillow back. Namjoon dodges and holds the pillow above his head.

"Okay. That's not fair you tall piece of shit."

"Language hyung."

"Don't tell me to watch my language when you're the one who interrupted my sleep for this shit." Yoongi jumps to try and reach the pillow while Namjoon drops the pillow and grabs Yoongi's thighs, effectively holding him. Yoongi wraps his arms and legs around Namjoon's torso. "Let me go, you asshat."

"I don't know, hyung. You're holding on pretty tight."

"Just put me down." Namjoon laughs.

"Nah. I'm good."

"Namjoonnnnnn!"

"Yes?"

"Put me downnnnnnn."

"This is what you get for ignoring me."

"I wasn't ignoring you! I just wanted to take a nap." Namjoon sits on the couch next to the TV remote. Yoongi tries to get up but Namjoon holds him in place. 

"Nope. You have to stay here." Yoongi huffs in defeat. Namjoon turns on the TV and lays down, Yoongi still on his chest. Namjoon plays with the older's hair, and he closes his eye to take a much-needed nap. "See, this isn't so bad."