Friend (sugamon)

Edited~

So ummm... I kind of "came out" as a little on Wit. It feels kinda good for someone other than me to know so I wanted to say it here. (also this doesn't affect any writing or whatever)

"Min Yoongi. I swear to God if you don't go over there I will dig a ditch and shove you into it." Yoongi raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Rude! But that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Hoseok shoves him in the direction of Namjoon.

"Go!"

"Fine!" He sticks his tongue out at the younger before walking to Namjoon. The younger looks at him curiously. Yoongi points behind him with his thumb.

"My friend wants to know if you're single." Namjoon's eyes stay glued to Yoongi despite the older's insistent pointing. 

"I am. Would your friend like to go out for coffee sometime?" Hoseok sighed to himself. He took a couple of steps forward and cupped his hands around his mouth. 

"Yoongi's the friend! He wants to go out with you!" Yoongi turned his head and shot the meanest glare back at his friend. Namjoon tried to hold back his laughter.

"So, then do you want to go out for coffee?" Yoongi faced him again and nodded shyly. Namjoon patted the shorter's hair. "See you later, then."