Reunited (Nammin)

Edited~

Namjoon had gone away to college. And Jimin has patiently waited for him to come back. Fighting the loneliness through Skype calls and long texts had proven to be a losing battle. But today he is back. Namjoon is back. 4 years and they are seeing each other again.

Jimin wakes up at the butt crack of dawn. He quickly pulls on some decent clothes. Black skinny jeans cling to his legs; a loose orange T-shirt hangs around his shoulders. Paired with his blonde hair and pink cheeks, he is the perfect sunset. He sits in front of his vanity, checking the time. Namjoon will arrive in... 7 hours!!!!  He begins his simple make up routine. A little bit of eyeliner and concealer later and he's feeling like a whole new person. 6 hours!!!!! He stomps down the stairs to rummage for some food. He grabs a bowl-full of dry cereal, a bag of chips, goldfish, and turns to leave. On second thought, he grabs an apple from the fridge on the way out. At least I tell mom I ate something healthy. 

~Meanwhile~

Namjoon drags himself away from his work. Per graduation, Namjoon had begun releasing his own music. People seemed to love it so he continued to produce. Just one more- NO! You're seeing Jimin today. You need to get some sleep at least. He checks his phone. I'm surprised he hasn't called. I bet he's up already. He shuts down his laptop and climbs into bed. After snuggling into the covers, he passes out from exhaustion.

(inspired by my fear to drive😅)

Jimin tumbles down the stairs for the second time, heading for the front door. He slides his feet into a pair of black converse high-tops and hurriedly ties the laces. Rushing out the door, he barely remembers his phone and keys before leaving. He slips into the driver's seat of his newly bought car. The pedals sneer at his feet, daring him to press the wrong one. The stick shift and key fob challenge him. Jimin takes a deep breath and gives life to the engine. The car purrs under his touch, coaxing him to continue. He shifts into first gear and pulls out of the driveway. Smiling, he shifts gears and races to the air port.

Per his boyfriend's request, he waits outside the doors patiently. His foot subconsciously taps against the ground, giving away to his nerves. He receives a text from Namjoon. Turn around. He immediately faces the parking lot. Namjoon stands between on double doors. "Baby!" Jimin turns around so fast he almost gets whiplash. He sprints forward and launches himself into Namjoon's arms. He hold his arms out and captures the small boy in his embrace. Jimin wraps himself around Namjoon like a Koala, clinging so hard he almost can't breathe. But they're both happy, smiling so hard their faces might break. Finally, Jimin's feet touch the ground again. 

Namjoon gazes down at Jimin."Have you gotten taller?!?!" Jimin smacks his arm lightly. 

"No, hyung! I'm still short."

"It's cute."

"So are you." Namjoon smiles and pecks Jimin's lips.

 "I missed you." Jimin smiles brightly. 

"I missed you too!!! I've waited so long to see you, I've been dying to see you again!" Namjoon bends down and leaves a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

 "Let's go home. I wanna cuddle." He pulls Jimin into his side and drags his bags behind him. 

"Me too."