I don't love you (yoonjin)

Edited~

Yoongi set his laptop on the cushion next to him and patted his lap for Jin to sit. He straddled Yoongi's thighs, resting his hands on the younger's stomach. 

"Yoongi?" He hummed an answer, rubbing small circles into Jin's hips. "You love me, right?" Yoongi rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"No, I don't." Jin's bottom lip slipped from his teeth into a pout.

"Bu-But you said-" He sniffled. Yoongi realized his mistakes and kissed his tears away.

"No no no. I was being sarcastic. I'm sorry baby." Jin wiped his face and whacked Yoongi on the chest.

"Don't do that!" He got off his lap and flopped onto the couch, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry! Please come back." Yoongi gently tugged on Jin's arm.

"Why should I? You were mean."

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean it. I like having you close." Jin huffed and looked away, trying to keep up his persona. (wink wonk) "Please? I need to be protective of my baby." Jin's resolve melted and he gave in, crawling back into his lap.

"Hi." Yoongi chuckled.

"Hi, sweetie." He held the older's hips and leaned forward to kiss away the remaining pout. Jin giggled and leaned back slightly, wiggling away from his lips.

 "You can't escape me!" The younger shouted and snaked his arms around his lovers back, pulling him into reach. Jin laughed louder.

 "Okay, okay! Stop!" He patted Yoongi's chest lightly. 

"Don't smother me."

"But I love to smother you." 

"Okay, only a little bit of smothering."