Jimin's Birthday (jinkook)

Edited~

*warning.* There's also a little yoonmin on the side.

"Hey, Jin? I invited the boys over to celebrate Jimin's birthday. That okay?"

"Yeah, it's perfectly fine."

"Thanks." Jungkook leaves the bedroom and sits on the couch, waiting for his friends to arrive. Finally, there's a knock on the door. "Namjoon! Hoseok! Hey guys!!" 

"Hey! The others are just bringing in the snacks and beer." (cough* no underage drinking plz <3)

"Awesome." Jungkook rushes outside and helps the rest unload the car. 

The party kicks off and everyone is singing and talking loudly. Jungkook gets up to get another drink, Jin stands up off the floor and sits in his spot. "Hey! I was sitting there. Move."

"No."

"Fine then." He sits on Jin's lap, careful not to spill his drink. Jin laughs and hugs Jungkook around the waist. "This is nice." Jimin, who is sitting next to them, makes gagging sounds and pretends to throw up, earning rounds of laughter. Yoongi yells from the other side of the room, 

"Yeah guys, cut it out with the love bird stuff. You're making Jimin sick!" Jin feigns guilt while Jungkook snorts and rolls his eyes.

 "Oh, plz." He leans back onto Jin's chest. Jin places a small kiss on the back of his neck. 

"You two have been making heart eyes at each other all night." Yoongi goes beet red while Jimin flees the scene, muttering about how he isn't drunk enough. Everyone laughs and agrees, telling Yoongi to just make a move already. Yoongi shrugs and takes another swig from his bottle. 

"Nah, if he wants it, he can get it." Jimin walks in and doesn't say anything as everyone turns to him, telling him to make the first move. He simply shakes his head and drinks more. By 10 PM, everyone is passed out from the drinking.