home- ch.6

After surgery what they call the itch happens. It's the itch to get out of the hospital, house, and wherever it is. Being stuck in the apartment isn't easy. Fire nerds have something else. The itch is the need to get back out there and do your job. Sitting on the sidelines can drive anyone crazy, but a fire nerd that's another extreme. 

I got Luke in bed. I laid next to him " now this is what we've been waiting to do." Luke looked at me " I guess were getting our vacation after all..." I looked at him " your on medical leave this isn't vacation this is strict resting and spending time with me..." He looked at me " your gonna keep me company..." I smiled " ya day and night baby!" He looked at me " what about work...?" I looked at him " Sullivan gave me a few days off... captains orders." He looked at me " that was nice I guess..." I looked at him " I don't think he trusts you after you left grey sloan in the first place... and I don't know if I do either..." Luke looked at me " I wont run" I looked at him " you bet your ass you wont. if you do that again I will get to you first so think about that before you do anything that stupid again! 

Luke kissed my head " got it."