They weren't stopping!-ch. 63

24 weeks 

The twins hearing is more developed. They have distinct lips and their eyes are formed. Their lungs are developing. This all is so real. 

I was laying in bed with my big old belly. I had my hands on my belly just feeling the kicks. They were intense and they weren't stopping. 

Luke got home from work. He put his keys down and yelled " VIC?" I yelled back " in the bedroom" 

He walked in " hey!" I looked at him " your children are out of control..." He laid down next to me " so their mine now?" I looked at him " when they are abusing me like this... yes!" He put his hand on my belly " oh wow.... this is everything.." I looked at him " excuse me..." He kissed my belly " ok.... hey kids your not behaving for your mom already? I thought we had at least a few years before we had to worry about this... ok listen you have to be good for your mom. She's working hard at carrying you I can't even imagine." I smiled " keep going..." I smiled, getting closer to her belly "Before you come out I think I should tell you how your mom and I met.... well the first time it was for peer reviews. She yelled at me." I interrupted " I... ya i did." He continued " She yelled at me... ya but in that moment I saw how much she cared for people. then we met again at the firefighters support thing and everything changed and I regret nothing..."