she was doing her job!- 26

Travis POV 

I quickly pulled over, frightened " VIC VIC Vic please talk to me!" Vic was unresponsive. I got a hold of my radio " this is A19 requesting a second ambulance and police backup....there's been an accident!" 

I hovered over her. She had lacerations to her forehead, her pulse was there. She was having trouble breathing. I held her hand " your ok. it's gonna be ok." 

police arrived " what happened!" I looked at a officer tanner " Ryan!" He looked at me " Travis what happened?" I looked at him " it's Vic our patient she attacked her." Ryan took the patient, erratic in handcuffs.

I put oxygen on Vic " it's ok your gonna be ok. just breathe" 

We got to Grey Sloan " she she was attacked by a patient! her pulse is weak but there. she has some bruised ribs, lacerations to her forehead..." Vic's eyes were closed " the baby" I was stunned " did you just say the baby" Meredith yelled  " ok let's move. victim might be pregnant let's get an ultrasound.

Maggie, Meredith, and Owen took her to the trauma room. I stood close by " I'm here Vic..." Maggie looked at her " what's your name?" Tears filed my eyes  " Travis... Travis Montgomery" She looked at me " Travis... we got her. you should call her husband." I looked at her " I should..." 

I stepped outside, to the waiting room. The phone rang " Come on Chief" HE picked up " eggy!" My voice shaked " chief it's Travis... there's been an accident." He froze " an accident... is she ok?" I didn't know what to say at this point " she's been hurt you should get to Grey Sloan fast."