she didn't want anyone to know- ch.33

3 weeks later (Luke's pov)

A loss is a loss. 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years. It's never something you get over, but it gets easier. It gets better. The pain goes away slowly and life can resume again. 

Vic was in bed. 

I sat on the edge of the bed " hey.... so Jen was going to come over for dinner" She looked at me, blankly " ok" I looked at her, I was worried " is it... ok?" I looked at him " it is..." I kissed her head " ok" 

Jen was here.  I opened the door and hugged her " hey how are you?" She smiled " everything's good" She asked " where's Vic?" I smiled " on the couch..." 

Jen looked at her " hey Vic!" She smiled softly " hi" 

We had dinner. The big thing was that Jen didn't know about the miscarriage. Vic didn't want anyone to know. She hardly wanted Maya or Andy to know. 

Vic got up " I'm gonna go lay down... I'm sorry" I kissed her  " it's ok go rest... I'll be up soon" 

Jen looked at me " is she ok?" I looked at her " she's fine" She looked at me " are you guys ok?" I smiled " were good why are you asking...?" She looked at me, concerned " she doesn't look ok Luke" I looked at her " she didn't want anyone to know..." She looked at me " know what?" I looked at her " I shouldn't say..." She looked at me " is everything ok? I'm worried Luke you guys are all I have left so please if something is wrong tell me" 

I looked at her " 3 weeks ago there was an accident... and Vic... she was... she was pregnant." Jen looked down " was..." I looked at her " she lost the baby" She looked at me " I'm so sorry..." I looked at her " she's doing her best" Jen looked at me " I see that... but you both lost a child she isn't the only one hurting." 

I nodded " I'm ok I just worry about her." She looked at me " maybe it's time you guys talk to someone..." I shrugged " were ok. were dealing and we will get there"