accident! - ch.25

You can't expect the worst. When the bells go off you don't know what kind of call your going to. Initially you hope for the best, but sometimes it happens to be the worst. Sometimes you want to get in and out to get to even more calls. It's about the people of the Seattle being okay and being able to help as many people as we can. Whatever it is you'll most likely make it to the other side. 

Travis looked at me " were on A cart" I looked at him " we haven't been on a call together in a while..." He didn't realize " I guess we haven't" 

The bells went off: A cart women in distress 

I nodded " that's us!" 

We rushed to the scene. A women came running " she's she's crazy!" I looked at her " what seems to be wrong?" She looked at me " she's crazy. I don't know what's wrong with her besides the obvious crazy." Travis looked at her " and do you know her.." She looked at us " she's my neighbor... don't really know a thing about her...." 

Travis got closer to her " mam... mam Seattle FD  are you ok?" She was manic " back back up!" I was alert " were here to help.... can you tell me your name?" She was shaking as she spoke.            " Melissa" I smiled " nice to meet you. I'm Vic and that's Travis. can we get you to the hospital? get you checked out make sure everything is ok...." 

She allowed us. Travis looked at me " you seem to have this under control I'll drive..." I kept her calm. 

Travis hit a crack in the road " sorry... that was" 

All of sudden she lunged 

I fell backward and then on my stomach. She fought me off " no no no it's ok" 

 I felt lighter, fading " ugh"