moving in- ch.70

Just a few weeks later move-in came.  28 weeks, the babies are the size of an eggplant. They are around 37 centimeters or so when measured from their heads down to their toes. 

We got to the house. Luke kissed me "ready?!" I smiled "Yeah I'm ready for apartment life to be over with and for us to start this new life together." The moving truck pulled up, but with more than one surprise.

 Everyone from the station pulled up. I looked at them " what's all this?" Andy smiled " were here to help" I looked at Luke " don't look at me... this was their doing and thanks, everyone." Sullivan nodded " we got our family buddy" 

I tried to grab some stuff. Travis looked at me " oh no momma... you supervise." And so I did. 

Everyone went to work transforming the place. We got our new couch and bed and everything. There was lots of unpacking and really we couldn't do it without our station family.

I sat in the nursery with the only piece, the rocking chair. Luke stood at the doorway " look at you" I looked at him " ya it's empty in here but I can see so much life and promise. He kissed my head " order whatever you want and we will make this our nursery... I will put it together..."

 I kissed him "You're really the best"