recovered- ch.8

The recovery time takes a lot of hard work. It's sitting around watching everyone do things when you just gotta be useless. it's not just that you can't do anything, but if you want everything to go right you just have to wait a little.

        I went with Luke to his appointment. Dr.Pierce saw him " Hi Chief!" He looked at her " hi Dr." She examined him and saw his scar " everything is healing nicely..." I looked at him, just being here for him. Dr.Pierce looked at him "I'm impressed you took it easy and..." I interrupted " and didn't do anything stupid you can say it Dr." She laughed " yeah that..." Luke smiled at me " I guess you got Vic to thank for that..... she's been strict with me to say the least...." Dr.Pierce looked at him " well that's what I want.... thank you for getting through to him." I smiled " there was no way I was going to let him go a-wall not on Vic's watch!"  

She laughed " well what's next..." I smiled and held Luke's hand " well were getting married in a week... you should come..." Luke smiled " yeah you should..." Dr.Pierce looked at us " really?" I smiled " yeah if it wasn't for your medical superpowers I wouldn't have the love of my life here." She smiled " ok I'll come..." Luke looked at her " and bring that boyfriend of yours with you..."