FIVE|PLEASE ME

"Mhh hmm, that's that gas ain't it?" KDOT smiled as Armani hit the large blunt, the smoke easing out of her nostrils and causing her to cough harshly.
"Here, I got it" he said putting his hand out to take the el back.
Armani flagged him away, only to gain control of her breathing and take another puff like a champ. K-Dot nodded, impressed.
"Okay, I'm sorry" he said throwing his hands up.

"I do this for real" she shrugged, passing the el.

After a short drive through North, K-Dot pulled up to a small park that was in the duckey and from the looks of it hadn't been visited in years. The two sat in the back of the abandoned recreational center, listening to music and vibing out just as the sun began to swoon into the horizon.

"Oh, and don't tell my brothers about what you saw. I do not need to hear their mouths, they barely even want me having a boyfriend" Armani remembered to say.

"I ain't a snitch, your secret is safe with me" K-Dot assured her, "But like I told you, you're too cold to be acting like that"

Armani blushed, as if it was her first time ever being called attractive.
"Thanks, and I know" she said in a low tone, "I just let my emotions get the best of me"
"We all do. Even me" he shrugged, rotating the el back to her.
"So, how are you and your lil girlfriend? You said something about almost getting in trouble?"

KDot chuckled, "Yeah, I had to lie and say that shit was my sister's. She woulda tried to whoop my ass"

"I would've straightened it out" Armani laughed along, "Let her know that there is absolutely nothing going on between us"

K-Dot nodded, letting silence fall over them. He was so into his thoughts he hadn't even realized he was staring Armani down, his eyes unapologetically gazing over as she sat on top the of the picnic table. She hadn't realized, too busy staring down at her phone, her long extensions running down her back and pass her protruding bottom. It was a little chilly out, however she didn't seem to mind in the black sweat shorts and matching off the shoulder top. He smirked at the way she sucked her bottom lip in when she was thinking, and then his mind began to wonder to even dirtier thoughts.

"What?" She said, catching him in a daze.

"Shit" he shook his head, playing it off smoothly, "Just waiting for you to pass it chief"

"Oh, sorry" she giggled, passing the el.

"It's cool" he said, grabbing it just before his phone began to ring.

Looking at the caller ID, he raised from his seat to take the call.

"Wassup babe?" He answered, causing Armani to raise her head.

"Hey, where are you?" Tiana asked on the other end.

"I'm chilling, smoking" he answered, not exactly saying where or with who, "what you need?"

"Eww. You know I hate when you do that"

"Yeah I know" he rolled his eyes into his head.
"But anyway" Tiana continued, "I wanted to see you. My period came off yesterday and I was thinking .... you could come over"

K-Dot smirked, "I don't know, you gon' do what I've been asking you?"

For the past six months K-Dot had been begging Tiana to give him head, but she was stuck on the idea that it was 'degrading' instead of just a way to pleasure her man. K-Dot wanted to support her morals, however he had needs just like the next man. He had gone six months without so much as a lick down there, and he was over it.
Tiana sucked her teeth, "You know how I feel about that"

"Think about it. At least, for me" he tried to convinced her.

"Fine. But hurry" she told him, "My parents just left out, and I don't know when they'll be back"
K-Dot rolled his eyes. That was another thing he could do without. While he had his own crib, Tiana lived with her parents and they were strict as hell. She was nineteen, however she still couldn't have company or leave out without asking.