TWELVE|REVERSE

"ARMANI!"

Armani was in such a deep sleep she didn't even hear her dad's voice as he got closer to her room door. She was completely naked as the day she was born, her head resting on K-Dot's chest as he too, laid naked and in his own slumber. After a few rounds of mind blowing sex, the two had overslept until the next morning forgetting all about both Muh and the mess they left in the kitchen.

"Armani!"

Once Big Muh knocked on her door loudly, she awoke, quickly coming to her senses as she witnessed a nude K-Dot underneath her.

"I'm not dressed Dad, don't come in" she shouted groggily, "I'll be out in a second"

"Now why the hell, would you leave those ingredients out over night. I guess there goes the pie, this time I'll get Shonda to make them" he told her and she could tell her was aggravated. That wasn't her biggest concern though. She tapped K-Dot gently until he began to stir in his sleep.

"Yeah?" He said, opening his eyes a slight bit.

Seeing Armani, a temporary grin fell on his face until he released where he was.

"Damn" he lifted up, "I was supposed to open the shop three fucking hours ago" he said looking at his phone.

"I'm sorry" Armani whispered, "I shouldn't of kept you"

While he had missed out on money, he definitely didn't regret his night. He pulled Armani into him, and began to kiss all over her shoulders and exposed chest. And as much she wanted to swoon into him, she knew now wasn't the time.

"K-Dot" she slightly moaned, "Muh is awake. We can't...not right now"

"Just one more time, before I go" he begged, a sneaky grin emerging, "I'm clearly already late"

"You mean we're already late. I don't plan on calling out" she said as he continued to kiss on her.

"Fine" he shrugged, "But question...where do we go from here?"

Armani smiled coyly and then shrugged, "I don't ~"
Hearing Big Muh approach her door once more, she raised to her feet and began to throw on some clothes. The thought of her dad catching her naked kept playing in her head every time he strolled past her door, making her nervous.

"I'm going to distract him, while you get dressed and leave out" she whispered.

As much as K-Dot wanted his answer he knew that Armani was right, he had to get the hell out of there before Muh caught him. You couldn't put anything past the large man and he didn't want to try. Plus, he had always been treated like a son by the man and he didn't want the fact that he just fucked his daughter til the sun came up to blur his vision. He raised to his feet, and began to quietly gather his clothes and put them on as Armani watched. She hated to see him go, since they had one hell of a night. However she was confused, because she didn't exactly know how to break it to her family that her and K-Dot were suddenly involved. She hadn't figured that part out, instead she was focused on getting him out of the house alive.

"Okay, it sounds like he went downstairs so I'm going to go now. I'll text you when I'm on my way to work" Armani said, ready to leave the room.
"Wait" he grabbed onto Armani's arm. She turned around, and he planted a kiss on her lips making her blush.

"Take the day off, I'll still pay you" he told her.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah...and next time, we're at my crib" he added.
Next time? She hadn't even fully recovered from this time.