SIXTEEN|CATER TO YOU

ARMANI
"What colors were you thinking?" Armani asked as she scanned the shelves that held multiple colors of hair dye.

"I don't even know, maybe red?" Ley Ley responded on the other end of the phone, "Its December, what colors do you wear in the winter?"

"Ummm" Armani thought as she shuffled through the colors, "Ohh, I could do a burgundy, or a plum. That would look great against your skin tone"

"Okay, well get me that then!" Ley laughed, "You're the stylist. I trust you"

"Alright then girl. Burgundy it is" She said as she picked up four bottles of dye, "You tell Ron you about to look like Jessica Rabbit?"

"Girl, he's at work. But I'm glad, cause now I can surprise him once you hook me up. A bitch gotta keep it fresh messing with him" Ley said sounding stressed, "Bitches are bold, they come at this man right in front of my face"

"Oop, and you ain't get in a fight yet?" Armani laughed as she strolled into the next aisle.

"Uh-un girl, Ron don't play that rowdy shit. I tried and he told me off, talking about he like a confident woman. I'm like I guess, but I can't just let hoes be trying me"

"I feel you girl, but yes don't sweat in front of the next bitch. They want what we got, and get mad when the nigga happy at home"

"I'll try" Ley laughed, "But I'm going to hop in the shower, so just come straight up when you get here"

"Alriight girl" Armani said before hanging up.

She checked her basket to make sure she had everything that she needed to do the colored sew in, and seeing that she did she immediately headed to the checkout area.

"57.78" The cashier told her.

"Sheesh" Armani said to herself. That was one reason she hated going to the hair store, because it was so damn expensive. However she kept the receipt, because Ron promised he would pay her for getting everything for Ley's hair. That meant he was really feeling this girl, Armani told herself, due to the fact Ron was never the type to take care of some random girl. Let alone bring her to a family dinner, that really made Armani raise a brow. However as far as she could tell Ley was a sweet heart, and definitely funny so she could see the appeal for the pretty eyed female.

After leaving out of the hair store, Armani started her walk back to work. She had an hour left, and after that she would be heading straight to her brother's.
Feeling her purse vibrate, she reached in to see who was texting her cell. Unlocking her phone, she immediately scrunched her face up at the picture message.

267-221-2133
Miss me?

       She scoffed, and went to delete the message

She scoffed, and went to delete the message. A second later, her phone began to ring with the same unsaved number.

"Hello?" Armani asked, her face screwed up, "I think you have the wrong number"