TWENTY FIVE|FRIENDSHIPS

RON

"Man, nigga will you relax? You act like you don't know Dot" Ron chuckled, putting the boxes of pizza that had just been delivered onto his kitchen island. He opened the one with ground beef and plopped down two on his plate, next grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

"Clearly I don't" Nico kissed his teeth, "The nigga been putting his dick in my little sister for who knows how long"

"Damn, so she ain't my sister?" Ron laughed, not taking Nico's anger serious at all.

"Oohh do I smell pizza" Marley asked strutting out of the bedroom.

"That's a damn shame" Ron shook his head as he watched her make her plate, "It's not your cheat day"

"You thought" she laughed.

"Anyway bro, K-Dot is like our brother. So if my brother and my sister want to be together, who am I to stop them?" Ron said making the whole situation sound worst.

"Do you hear yourself? This is K-Dot. At one point we called that nigga K-Dawg because he fucked so many bitches. It just don't sit right with me"

"Well its going to have to, Nico boo" Marley said taking a seat on Ron's lap, "Because my good sis is in love"

"I bet. Armani ain't really the type to think about what she's doing" Nico scoffed, causing Ley to cave her brows in.

The conversation came to a halt when a knock at the door came and Ron gestured for Marley to answer. She did as he asked, welcoming K-Dot into the home before disappearing into the bedroom, giving the men some alone time.

"What's up Brodie one and two" K-Dot greeted his friends with dap, "Fuck going on"

"You tell us" Nico flicked his nose and sat back into the couch.

"Shit, starving. You mind?" He nodded towards the pizza.

"Bro" Ron said giving him a knowing look, telling him to help himself.

"Good look"

K-Dot began to make himself a plate, and while he was hungry, he honestly was just tryna spare as much time as he could. He knew his friends wanted to talk about Armani and him, and while he thought he was ready he was now getting cold feet. Armani was grown, but K-Dot knew her brothers wouldn't see it that way. Especially Nico, who was way too over protective over the twenty year old. Not only that, but he would also be upset that K-Dot kept the secret for so long.

K-Dot returned to the living room and look a seat next to Nico, while Ron occupied his recliner.

"So" Ron started, purposely awkward.

While Nico's panties were in a bunch, he on the other hand thought the whole ordeal was amusing. K-Dot and Armani? The two were too wild to ever have anything stable.

"Lets get this shit over with, how long you been fucking my sister?" Nico spat.

"Come on bro, don't sat it like that" K-Dot shook his head, "I wasn't just....look she was my girl aiight?"

"Whoa" Ron raised his brows, "Ya'll took it that far?"

"How? When you got a whole baby mom. So you want my sister to play step mom?" Nico jumped to conclusions.

"Actually, I don't" K-Dot revealed, "Baby ain't mine, but that's another story. One I'm guessing you don't want to hear right now"

"Sheeitt, I do" Ron said all ears.

"Bro, shit crazy" K-Dot chuckled, turning to Ron, "Apparently ~"

"Nigga we are not done" Nico interrupted the two, "When did all this start? I tell yo ass everything, and the one thing like this you hide"