TEN|PARTYIN W MARLEY

RON
Ron checked himself out in the body length mirror, straightening out the burnt orange Milano t-shirt, making sure it hung perfectly over his ripped black designer jeans. He tucked his gold link chain underneath his shirt, and just when he went to spray himself with his signature Cologne, he began to hear his phone go off. He smirked, seeing Marley's text come through.

Marley 🍃
Today, 8:56 pm

Pulling up now.

"Bet" he said out loud. He hurriedly sprayed himself down, next grabbing everything he needed before turning off his lights and locking up. Stepping into the elevator he couldn't help but give himself another once over, making sure he looked good before he stepped into the car with Marley. If things went well, he anticipated bringing her back to his place to end it even better.

An all black Kia Optima pulled up, the bass low but powerful as the music seeped through the cracked tinted windows. The driver side window rolled all the way down, and Marley revealed herself.

"Get in hot stuff" she winked, jokingly.

Ron threw his neck back, "I ain't no hoe aiight?"
"Then what you doin walkin the streets this late?" She giggled, playing along.

Ron chuckled, next walking around the car and sliding in the passenger side.

"Got damn" he exclaimed, eyeing the latex dress she wore, the sides only held together by laces that revealed her honey brown skin.

Marley blushed, "Really?" She let out a laugh.

"Yes, really. You knew what you was doing when you put that on"

Marley couldn't argue with that, because she definitely knew what she was doing when she put on the dress that was damn near squeezing her insides together. However she wanted to look good for the brown skin trainer, who she couldn't get her mind to shift from since her training session. She secretly stared at him from the side of her eye, his long legs curled in the seat as he sat far back, brushing his waves as he always was so conscious about how we looked.

"So, where you taking me?" He asked, smirking as he glanced over to her.

"Sit back" she told him, "I'm taking you out, remember"

Ron sucked his teeth playfully, but did as she said, deciding to just sit back and enjoy the ride. His anxiety didn't last long; The ride was short, and the popular block told him exactly where they were headed.

"I shoulda known" he said, seeing the UNCUT sign flashing from down the block.

"Whats thats supposed to mean?" Marley slit her eyes, "You don't like to party?"

"I do" he said, eyeing the long line, "But I don't like to bring sand to the beach"

Marly scoffed, "Nigga, I am the beach"

As always, Uncut was lit on the Friday night, the line to get in stretched down the block. That didn't worry him, because all he had to do was peel back a few bills to get early access since there was no way he was waiting in a line. Marley parked in an open spot on a residential block, and the two began to make their way back around the corner to the club.

"Uh-un, don't touch me" Marley smacked away Ron's hand as he tried to grip her waist, "You don't want this sand, remember?"

"I thought you was the beach?" Ron challenged her.

The two flirtatiously battled looks, and Ron could see he definitely met his match with the feisty woman. She had a response for every one of his smart remarks, but he didn't mind it because it turned him on even more. Against her wishes, he pulled her waist closer in attempts to claim his territory as the two approached the crowd. Usually Marley would be turned off by such an aggressive gesture on the first date, but with Ron, a bitch just didn't care.