SEVEN|ROCKBOTTOM

ARMANI

"Alright yo, no later than eleven. I got work in the morning" K-Dot told Armani as he pulled up to Ron's apartment. Since the gang wasn't chilling at Big Muh's this specific night, he had to pick up Armani from her dads and drop himself off so she could use his car for the night. Her pops still wasn't letting up on her borrowing his car, so for the moment she was all he had. She would ask her brother Nico, however she knew with a one year old at home he couldn't be away from his car for too long. So, K-Dot it was.

"I got you K-Dot, eleven. Hell, lets make it ten thirty" she said, making it sound good.

K-Dot chuckled to himself before hopping out, "Alright, be safe"

Armani hopped out of her side, next walking around to hop in the drivers side. K-Dot held the door open for her, sneaking a full shot of her ass in the black jeggings before she could slide her small frame in. Armani didn't even wait for him to go inside before speeding off, damn near leaving behind smoke from the tires.

"Bitch, I'm on my way" Armani exclaimed as Sequoia answered her phone.

"Girl, it's sunday night and I have class in the morning" she said, sounding uninterested.

"Really Quoia? I texted you the plan earlier"
Armani said speeding through traffic, still driving in her direction.

"Yeah, and I didn't respond. I'm not running around the city with you for that yellow mofo. He moved on Mani, let it go"

Armani shook her head not wanting to hear what Sequoia had to say. She refused. Sage, moving on from her? She didn't think so. She was the one to break up with niggas, not the other way around. And while Sage didn't exactly say the words, the fact that he didn't even fight to hide Armani from the truth told her he didn't care if she knew or not. That hurt. Still, it wasn't over.

"Fine, but next time you want me to help flatten a nigga's tires you better call your scary ass cousin Stacey" Armani played the guilt card, knowing she was always there when Sequoia called her.

Sequoia just scoffed, next hanging up the phone in her ear. Armani scrunched up her face at her phone, next throwing it into the seat next to her.

"Dumb bitch" she said underneath her breath, "I don't need her"

Changing direction, Armani began to make her way to Sage's house instead. The two hadn't talked since their fight on the block, and she knew that meant Sage could be anywhere or with anyone, making her press on the gas a little harder. With that, she split the lengthy trip in half and was there in fifteen minutes. Sure enough, his car was parked outside of the project house; The lights were still on, telling her everyone was up.

"Alright Armani, what do you want to do?" She asked herself in the car mirror, "You can go in there, and find him with another bitch and flip out. Or...just sit out here and wait until they make a move...and then flip out" she came to the same conclusion twice.

Knowing she would wind up fighting either way, she just sucked her teeth and turned off the car, "Fuck it" she said as always when she caved into her bad thoughts.

Her legs feel like noodles as she walked up the small pathway, because frankly she was nervous as shit. That was weird to her, because nothing made her nervous. However the thought of Sage actually in love or even in like with this girl made her stomach hurt. She dug through her purse to find the spare key she made without him knowing, next freely letting herself into the home. As soon as she did so, Casey and a few of the other kids eye's widened with the sight of her. Not wanting to be caught, she put up her index finger, signaling for them to all stay silent. Believing she was playing a game, they giggled to themselves, doing the same as her and telling each other to 'shh'. She climbed the steps lightly, not wanting her weight to cause the wooden stairs to shift. At the moment her heart was pounding, however she wasn't going to back out now. Just the sight of his room door at the front of the hall caused her palms to sweat, but she kept pushing. Her eyes were set on the bedroom, however once she passed the bathroom she suddenly shifted her focus.