SEVENTEEN|EX FACTOR

KDOT

"This is Tiana, I'm busy at the moment. So leave a message at the beep"

"Yo, where the fuck are you at? The appointment was supposed to be at 1, its 1:15. Real perfect time for your phone to die" K-Dot spat as Tiana's phone went to voicemail once more.

He was supposed to be meeting Tiana at the doctor office for their first appointment, however she hadn't been in reach all morning. K-Dot was trying to be patient, but his patience was wearing thin. At that point, he knew Tiana was just pulling a fast one over his eyes and he was through with the games. Without a hesitation, he blocked her number as he did before and decided this time he would keep it that way.

"You okay?" Armani asked, walking into the office and seeing his frustrated expression.

"Naw" K-Dot shook his head, "Tiana is really fucking playing with me. This shit is getting to me"
He ran his hands over his face stressfully, letting the whole ordeal bring him down. Armani frowned, as K-Dot was never upset. You know how the person thats always happy is suddenly quiet and it makes you sad all of a sudden? That's how it was with K-Dot.

"Aw, my poor baby" Armani said babying him.

"Naw Armani, I'm serious" he said, frustrated, "this shit is getting to me. I don't know if I should be preparing for a baby, or a restraining order. Shawty call my phone back to back, but as soon as I'm ready to be involved she ghost me"

Armani took a seat in his lap and began to stroke the hairs on his chin.

"Baby I'm serious too, don't let her stress you out. You know thats her game right, to get you all flustered, to see if you care"

"I do care" K-Dot responded, "But only about my child. Is this how it's gonna be after he or she actually gets here?"

"How about you cross that bridge when you get there. But if I know women like Tiana, she's trying to see you sweat. Don't"

K-Dot nodded, letting Armani's words seep in.  He hoped she was right, because at the moment he was losing his mind.

"Anyway" K-Dot said shaking off his stress, "How did your appointment go? You never even sent me my picture"

"I didn't think you were serious" Armani giggled, "but here" she said pulling out her phone and showing him Ley's hair.

"See, I told you. You killed it" he said making Armani laughed.

"Thank you baby" Armani planted a wet kiss on his lips, and like always K-Dot wanted to get it on right there. However he resisted the feeling, deciding to wait until the two got back from their date to show her how much he appreciated her.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked after their lips parted.

"Yes, I actually can't wait" Armani beamed.

"Good, we're going to have a good time"

And K-Dot meant that. He wanted to show Armani that despite the current circumstances, he wanted her and only her. He was prepared to break the news to his bro's, Muh, anybody in order to get a fair chance when it came to love. After being with Tiana, he knew what he didn't want in a relationship. When it came to Armani, he knew what did want.

    Armani placed her head on his shoulder as he cradled her in his lap. The two continued to talk and do work in the office until it was time to clock out, leaving K-Dot to drop her off to Muh's to get ready. After that, he headed home to prepare for the show which was only a few hours away.